• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch Dogs 2 appears on Ubisoft employee's CV

_RT_

I enjoyed the hell out of the game. Bought it a couple weeks ago at $20.
Cranked through the single and multi-player.
Bought the DLC (might be the first time I've done that???).
Enjoyed that too.

I hope the multiplayer gets some new creative modes. The hacking and stalking was a lot of fun. Could be even better.

Staf

Played Watch dogs back in may and thought it did some neat stuff but the extremely forgettable protagonist really hurt the experience. It didn't make my top 10 in 2014 but i don't regret playing it so i am looking forward to WD2. Been thinking of perhaps getting a DLC or two for WD, are they worth going back to WD for?

Played Watch dogs back in may and thought it did some neat stuff but the extremely forgettable protagonist really hurt the experience. It didn't make my top 10 in 2014 but i don't regret playing it so i am looking forward to WD2. Been thinking of perhaps getting a DLC or two for WD, are they worth going back to WD for?

Bad Blood is. The others (Digital Trip and the extra missions) aren't worth it

Good to hear. The first game had a lot of problems, but also pretty good fundamental gameplay. A sequel could be good if they just iron out a few kinks.

Top Bottom