• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch Dogs Will Be Out This Holiday For ‘All Home Consoles,’ Leaked Poster Says

A Wii-U version, optimised for Wii-U like NFS would be great.
But first let's see if this game is any good to begin with on current consoles.

Huh? Ubisoft are amazing at animation (see AC3/ Blacklist). There is nothing in the demo that stood out to me as BS.

Umm go back and rewatch the demo. The people outside of the bar all have custom animations for that scenario. The people in the bar move like people in a bar setting would. The way they are standing and sitting and interacting with each other is very unique to that setting. Those animations are very customized to that situation. Every animation in that bar including the way the hostess moves around the room and motions is entirely customized for that situation. The car accident is completely scripted including the speech between the NPC's and the the driver of the car getting shot was 100% scripted including their animations for that situation.

Not saying the game wont have good animations. The main character had great animations and Ubi has made games in the past that had great animations. But almost everything about that demo was customized for that demo and would be impossible to create on a city wide scale.

KungFucius

King Snowflake
Will this be Ubisofts Late October game or will it release late November like FC3 did? I am thinking they will release this plus the new AssCreed for their year end games.

Alcibiades

With a price drop to $99 (if it happens), it is quite possible for the Wii system to be quite alive for yet another holiday season, but I doubt we'll see Watch Dogs on it.

Saty

Dunno if discussed but more evidence?

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-02-19-watch-dogs-wii-u-release-touted-by-retailers

eurogamer-upqh07.jpg

Top Bottom