• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WB Play members exclusive Arkham Knight skin announced

sn00zer

What it's based on:

There is a mistranslation here somewhere
Batman+Gotham+Knight+3+Costume.jpg

My28s0g.png

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Here's a full body. I think Rocksteady's Batman is too muscular to pull off the animated skins, the Batman Beyond skin looked bad too.

1214961419_3.jpg

His cape doesn't even wrap around like that. It's like fitting two costumes into one.

scan093.jpg

It's like Batman did his own laundry.

Doesn't matter what incentive they add, I'm not making another company specific account. This shit is ridiculous. Steam, Battle.net, GoG, Windows/Xbox Live, PSN, Nintendo Network ID, uPlay, Origin, my2K, Warner Bros ID, Stardock, Paradox, whatever that shit is Gearbox tacked on to Borderlands. It seems like every single developer and publisher has an account system. Every device, game and application.

Doesn't matter what incentive they add, I'm not making another company specific account. This shit is ridiculous. Steam, Battle.net, GoG, Windows/Xbox Live, PSN, Nintendo Network ID, uPlay, Origin, my2K, Warner Bros ID, Stardock, Paradox, whatever that shit is Gearbox tacked on to Borderlands. It seems like every single developer and publisher has an account system. Every device, game and application.

Exactly what I was thinking. It's especially annoying when they beg you to join with a popup every time you play the game.

LycanXIII

His cape doesn't even wrap around like that. It's like fitting two costumes into one.

Yeah, it looks like they just gave him the shoulder pads and called it a day. I understand not wanting to have to animate a cape like that, but it could have been done a lot better.

LQX

Meh, fuck those skins if they go about them the same way the did the last game. You had to finish the fucking game before you could use any of them. Ridiculous.

Looks awful.

I want to see Thomas Wayne Batman (Earth 2 or Flashpoint), Azrael, New 52, Arkham Origins, BvS/TDKR suit, Blue/Grey/Yellow suit, Earth 2 Bruce Wayne at the least.

I was almost concerned there, until I entered the thread to see.. that. If it was cartoon Batman instead of anime Batman maybe things would be different right now.

Seems like WBPlay is marathoning its attempts to replace the void left by uPlay.

WB is on a slippery slope with this exclusive content crap, don't become an Ubi WB, don't you do it...

WB play bonuses have been around awhile (AO had it, Injustice uses it as well). It's just a simple registration that nearly every corporation in existence uses. It's not some premium service, just a universal account so when you play one of their games you don't have to make a separate account for each one. It'd be rather annoying to log into Injustice online and Infinite Crisis with separate accounts.

Even if this were the most amazing skin in any game ever, its still just a fucking skin. Why people would ever get excited (or preorder) anything because of a worthless skin has always astonished me. Its tantamount to getting a special pre-order gun. Silly.

Top Bottom