• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WB Play members exclusive Arkham Knight skin announced

TBF I don't think there was any way to really convert that to a 3D model that fits the rest of the Arkham Knight artstyle.

Well, Arkham City has this:

batman_arkham_city_skin_animated.jpg

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
It looks like George Costanza's Gore-tex jacket.

Converse

Banned
Doesn't matter what incentive they add, I'm not making another company specific account. This shit is ridiculous. Steam, Battle.net, GoG, Windows/Xbox Live, PSN, Nintendo Network ID, uPlay, Origin, my2K, Warner Bros ID, Stardock, Paradox, whatever that shit is Gearbox tacked on to Borderlands. It seems like every single developer and publisher has an account system. Every device, game and application.

Preach. This shit pisses me off to no end.

Zaventem

Why don't they make a suit that resembles said batman variant suit instead of trying to make designs that don't fit in at all?

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
And I thought Origins got all of the shitty costumes. Where are these things coming from?

Just give us the cool ones from AC.

Jawmuncher

Only costume I really want to see is Nomura batman really. As a new model and not a reskin. The batman costumes always bugged me since they seemed to be just slapped over the Original base.

UberTag

Even if this were the most amazing skin in any game ever, its still just a fucking skin. Why people would ever get excited (or preorder) anything because of a worthless skin has always astonished me. Its tantamount to getting a special pre-order gun. Silly.
But dude... sometimes those guns are gold. GOLD.
They function just like their non-golden counterparts but you look l33t to all of your online friends because of your golden gun.
It's, like, the difference between a brand name purse you buy for $500 that matches your outfit and one that's exactly the same in form and function that you buy for $20.
You need that golden gun.

ZeroX03

Banned
Just upgrade all the old Arkham City skins WB & Rocksteady, those were incredible.

I like that they try and actively avoid recycling content between the games, but I would love for skins and playable characters in trial maps to carry over.

PreFire

Here's a full body. I think Rocksteady's Batman is too muscular to pull off the animated skins, the Batman Beyond skin looked bad too.

1214961419_3.jpg
If there's one thing I don't like about Rocksteady's Arkham games, it's the character design. Reminds me of gears of war, where everyone is huge with oversized fingers and wide feet. Even NPCs were a victim of this.. I remember rescuing NPCs that looked like Olympic lifters, yet they couldn't defend themselves.

I hope AK has better character design, I noticed Batman doesn't look blocky anymore. Always wondered how a guy who looks like he can't scratch his butt (from how big his arms are) could move the way he does in the game with those insane break neck attacks.

Are there any other confirmed skins?

But dude... sometimes those guns are gold. GOLD.
They function just like their non-golden counterparts but you look l33t to all of your online friends because of your golden gun.
It's, like, the difference between a brand name purse you buy for $500 that matches your outfit and one that's exactly the same in form and function that you buy for $20.
You need that golden gun.

It would be awesome if the different bat suits had different features. More armor, lightweight, etc.

Top Bottom