• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"We need to kill them – not just the Hamas militants but all the people in Gaza"

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamorra

Fuck Cancer
So one person whose friend just died said something emotional and violent? Shocking.
Truly. Why do people have a problem with this? It's like when your brother gets killed by a black guy. It would be totally acceptable to throw a racist tantrum at the funeral. NO PROBLEM NOT SHOCKING

Truly. Why do people have a problem with this? It's like when your brother gets killed by a black guy. It would be totally acceptable to throw a racist tantrum at the funeral. NO PROBLEM NOT SHOCKING

Reminds me of American History X and the tirade Norton's character goes on when his dad is killed.

Brakke

Banned
So one person whose friend just died said something emotional and violent? Shocking.

Well...

Tomer Siyonov, 22, a friend of the dead soldier, who finished his own compulsory army service two months ago, drew deeply on a cigarette as the eulogies were delivered. "Hamas killed my friend; we need to kill them – not just the Hamas militants but all the people in Gaza," he said.

He was a soldier shortly before attending this funeral. If he'd been out on patrol when his buddy got hit, is it so hard to see why becoming "emotional and violent" in such a complete and blind way might be pretty scary?

Well...

He was a soldier shortly before attending this funeral. If he'd been out on patrol when his buddy got hit, is it so hard to see why becoming "emotional and violent" in such a complete and blind way might be pretty scary?

Makes the civilian casualties seem not "accidental"

They're:

Guess what country voted "NO"

nxjIDP9.jpg

Fuck disgusting in everyway, its not the "no" I am referring to. Its the "absence" that pisses me off, its just cold as ice to see all that voilence and shrugg it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom