• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Liljagare

What. The. Hell.

RuSSkie trolls, don't fall for too much of it.

They are pretty much all over US social media now in force, again, and manage to manipulate. Students/schools are easy targets, then the parents get upset, then the ball is rolling.

The western world is under a major attack through propaganda, and not too many see it.

It's a destabilizition protocol known far and well from the Nazi playbook.

Last edited:

Trunx81

RuSSkie trolls, don't fall for too much of it.

They are pretty much all over US social media now in force, again, and manage to manipulate. Students/schools are easy targets, then the parents get upset, then the ball is rolling.
You sure about that?
Why are the US tolerating this? Someone had to arrange this. Some parents are sitting there with their kids.

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
It might be better to make it public. Set an example, that such behavior will not be tolerated in a modern democracy.
If a handful of the most vocal professors, that are supporting terrorism and inciting violence with their students, are fired and even criminally charged, it will send a message to all the others.

And mind you, there is a paradox in the democratic system, that dictators and extremists try to use to sabotage it.
The idea is that in a democracy, that all forms of speech are to be allowed. And because of that, instigators, can use that same preset to attack democratic institutions.
But the reality, is that democracy has to defend itself against authorities and extremism.
Also consider that in a free society, inciting others to do violence is a crime, no matter the reason.
So a professor that is inciting students to attack other students and professors, and that are supporting terrorist organizations, are committing a crime.
If there is a legal way to make such charges stick to the students and faculty in question, while sending a clear message that cannot be spinned and used against the government, absolutely! As a matter of principle I'm entirely behind it. My concerns are entirely related to the perception.

jason10mm

Gold Member
This stuff can be resolved quickly.
First, anyone on a visa seen acting out in these "mostly peaceful" hate speech events is gone tomorrow. And by gone, I mean deported back to their home country.

Second, any students who are citizens get their financial aid and scholarships immediately revoked for misconduct. Then any student loans come due immediately, no grace period or payment referrals.

See how much these pukes want talk about killing jews then.

If a large amount of teachers supported the KKK something would be done about it and if you ask me jihadists are cut from the same cloth. It is all hate based.
It's because universities are all leftist and it's very popular on the left to despise Israel. So they get away with it.

Last edited:

Ozriel

M$FT
This stuff can be resolved quickly.
First, anyone on a visa seen acting out in these "mostly peaceful" hate speech events is gone tomorrow. And by gone, I mean deported back to their home country.

Second, any students who are citizens get their financial aid and scholarships immediately revoked for misconduct. Then any student loans come due immediately, no grace period or payment referrals.

See how much these pukes want talk about killing jews then.

Not just that.
Anyone who is seen glorifying and supporting Hamas gets put on a no-fly list. Let’s see how many are keen to protest when they’re stuck to road trips for the foreseeable future.

Delta et al wouldn’t let anyone with vocal Al-Qaeda or ISIS sympathies fly. Hamas has been designated as a terrorist group in the United States since 1997. That’s the law of the land. Why are Hamas supporters treated differently?

Work up the nerve to make a bold decision. Expel, travel bans, restrict scholarships etc.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Well, a bunch of students are FAFOing right now...

Yeah, let's compare Gaza, a place NONE of these twinks would EVER consider visiting and are NOT being forced to go to Kent State, Vietnam and the draft, good luck with that.

Dynasty8

Yup.

GLyonwqWkAAoQUj

Stitch

Gold Member
If we put the Farrelly brothers, Zucker brothers & Abrahams, Mel Brooks, Larry David and Adam Sandler in a room for a few hours they still wouldn't be able to come up with such a weird movie plot.

Top Bottom