• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Welcome @Majornelson to NeoGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Now approve Harai a neogaf account, and we got an balanced battle :p

2653d_kaz_hirai_headshot1(1).jpg

One more thing before I head off for my nightly Xbox One play session: I will respect what NeoGaf is over here and won't roll in spouting empty marketing buzzwords or phrases. I'll try to answer questions as directly as I can with respect to my NDA.
If I can't answer anything, I'll keep my mouth shut. As a gamer and member of the gaming industry, I am really excited for this Holiday and what great gaming it will bring.

Everything he didn't answer is confirmed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASTROID2

One more thing before I head off for my nightly Xbox One play session: I will respect what NeoGaf is over here and won't roll in spouting empty marketing buzzwords or phrases. I'll try to answer questions as directly as I can with respect to my NDA.
If I can't answer anything, I'll keep my mouth shut. As a gamer and member of the gaming industry, I am really excited for this Holiday and what great gaming it will bring.
I look forward to seeing you in the future.

R3TRODYCE

Nightly X1 sessions, damn I want November to get here.

WeakerYouth

Neo Member
Well that was fun while it lasted. At least we got The Last of Us for PS4 confirmed out of him. Hopefully he can drop the news on The Last Guardian next time around.

GavinGT

Banned

That's awesome. Thanks for taking the time and all that.

Gaz_RB

Well said. If it's true, I respect that. Enjoy your time at Neogaf!

McDougles

Mr. Nelson, welcome to the NeoGAF community! I hope you enjoy your time here as much as possible.

Question: What is the one best feature exclusive to the Xbox One that you believe brings more value to your console over the PS4?

Thanks Major!

What will be at TGS? Need more Crimson Dragon.

Derrick01

Banned

Very respectable.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Was there ever the thought of countering with a video that was just a person getting a phone call from their friend across the country and saying "sure you can borrow all my games and DLC while I continue to play them too".

Except the original DRM plans (IIRC) don't make that true. Neither do the revised. Or X-box Live account DRM systems for the 360 right now.

Iacobellis

Oh, will Game with Fame ever make a return? Special events like those helped me justify Xbox LIVE as the better service back in the day.

wait wut?

Krixeus

Thanks for taking the time to answer some of our questions. Hopefully we'll see you here more often to clear up any confusions/misinformation that gets reported here or on any other site.

quickfire13

Neo Member

I greatly respect that stance, if intentions are true, and look forward to more interaction on the GAF with you, Major. :)

If you say "unprecedented experience" even once, we're kicking you out.

Welcome :p

RoKKeR

Right on. Looking forward to your future, albeit limited, participation here.

That's great. As long as you are open and frank about the company's policies (i.e. you don't come off as a PR mouthpiece), you'll be fine.

People tend to react negatively to canned responses...they just want honesty, and they want it from someone who can elaborate on the specifics.

Albert Penello is well liked on NeoGAF because of these reasons.

Hope you enjoy your Xbox One play session. :p

El Sabroso

best wishes and welcome sir.

I hope soon can get some nightly Xbox One play sessions too, specially with KI

E92 M3

Why do you think he is here?

To help us understand what the One is all about. Given that, Larry is one of their main guys. I want to see engineers and lower-tier designers (not execs) coming forward and interacting with us. I want to see passion from the Xbox team to succeed with gaming first and all else second.

And Reggie.

I secretly want Reggie to come out as a surprise at MS or Sony at an E3 presser. Be introduced as new president of SECA or MS game studios. Pause wait for thunderous applause and then proceed to re-introduce himself as Regie and he is here to kick ass a la his first E3.

sn00zer

I like this post.... nice getting some answers straight from the source when need be even if you cant comment on the more controversial stuff that leaks on here

FINALBOSS

Banned
To help us understand what the One is all about. Given that, Larry is one of their main guys. I want to see engineers and lower-tier designers (not execs) coming forward and interacting with us. I want to see passion from the Xbox team to succeed with gaming first and all else second.

It's nice to want things.

The best you'll get is fake-XboxDev account over at Reddit and CBOAT.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
wait wut?

MS employees already have debug/prototype consoles. Just like Bungie/internal game devs did for the 360. Remember that old Halo 3 leaked console picture "rumor"/photoshop fake(?) thing back in 2004? Same thing.

Thanks!!

Just wanted to pass along my thanks for the excellent parental controls in the 360. It's been great letting my son play online without worry. Hope you pass that along to the dev team!

Suggestion: I like your podcasts but find that they really shine when they are about 1 hour long. I think it'd be great to target that length except for special occasions or when content dictates otherwise.

Looking forward to day one!

Question:

Do you foresee retailers like Best Buy selling vouchers for game downloads and running their own sales? I like the idea of going all digital but worry about the cost.

Also, what do you think of the Oculus Rift?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom