• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

welcome to the carnival of stupid

[Nintex]

WiiやPS3など豪華賞品やコナミポイントがあたるクリスマスキャンペーン開始!
O SHIT

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
AmMortal said:

Uuuuh...that say Power Pro Pocket baseball for iPhone, and then a Metal gear Acid event (unrelated to iphone) on the next line. Stop getting people excited.

[Nintex] said:

And that says PS3 and Wii Konami Point Christmas Campaign.

HUELEN10

thetrin said:
Uuuuh...that say Power Pro baseball for iPhone, and then a Metal gear Acid event (unrelated to iphone) on the next line. Stop getting people excited.
2n0tqts.png

Shit.....

WE NEED REAL TRANSLATION AND STAT!

panda21

thetrin said:
Uuuuh...that say Power Pro Pocket baseball for iPhone, and then a Metal gear Acid event (unrelated to iphone) on the next line. Stop getting people excited.

And that says PS3 and Wii Konami Point Christmas Campaign.

it really says that on the konami page? cos i couldnt see iphone anywhere there.

i also doubt it says '360 no blu-ray' on the konami home page?! :lol

herod

「幻想水滸伝 ティアクライス」システム追加公開!
「パワプロクンポケット11 式サイト 「Wi-Fi、通信、ダウンロード対戦!」ページ公開!
「遊戯王ファイブディーズ デュエルターミナル」[ METAL GEAR SERIESイベントじょうほう ]更新!
「きらりん☆レボリューション あつめてチェンジ!クルキラ★コーデ」ゲームにもれなくついてくるげんていバージョンの360 no installs クルキラカ!
「しゅごキャラ! あむのにじいろキャラチェンジ」 ややとなかよくなるためのヒントと、ゲームで使えるパスワード追加公開 !

huh

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
panda21 said:
i dont see that on there...
I do...
「幻想水滸伝 ティアクライス」(DS)システム追加公開!
「パワプロクンポケット11」(NDS)公式サイト 「Wi-Fi、通信、ダウンロード対戦!」ページ公開!
「遊戯王ファイブディーズ デュエルターミナル」[ イベントじょうほう ]更新!
「きらりん☆レボリューション あつめてチェンジ!クルキラ★コーデ」ゲームにもれなくついてくるげんていバージョンのクルキラカードじょうほう!
「しゅごキャラ! あむのにじいろキャラチェンジ」 ややとなかよくなるためのヒントと、ゲームで使えるパスワード追加公開!

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
遊戯王ファイブディーズ デュエルターミナル」[ METAL GEAR AC!Dイベントじょうほう ]更新!

This line specifically is about Yugioh "Five D's Duel Terminal" (I think...that name sounds retarded) and a Metal Gear Ac!d event of some sort.

panda21 said:
it really says that on the konami page? cos i couldnt see iphone anywhere there.

I'm not looking at the site, just what was posted!

I just translated a bunch of horse shit? Fuck you guys :p

Ydahs

panda21 said:

Headlines were copied and NDS was changed to iPhone. Why would it say '360 no blu-ray' in english?

HUELEN10

Haunted said:
Stop falling for everything, huelen.
I am not. I am doing the opposite. Unless we can get real translation from multiple sources, I will not trust anything.

That should go for everyone.

On a "lighter" note, I wonder if there are gonna be bannings for the fake news posted.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Psychotext said:
lol... if a mod hits this thread in the wrong mood it's going to be ban carnage. :lol
Yeah, people who get a kick out of posting fake news are getting a little out of hand.

thetrin

If someone has something real they want looked at, I'm sure one of us can check it (preferably someone in jGAF with better Japanese than me), but stop posting fake shit.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
thetrin said:
I'm not looking at the site, just what was posted!

I just translated a bunch of horse shit? Fuck you guys :p
He just pasted the recent update box and added a few things.

Cipherr

Spirit of Jazz said:
Shit, I can't tell the GAF consensus here through the sarcasm. Does the hive see at as being 360 related or not?

No one knows. Theres nothing in this thread but premature celebration from 360 owners and an equal amount of fear from PS3 owners.

What the flying fukuoka is going on?

Is it MGS4?
Is it a trilogy?

or is it the shitty acid games no one cares about?

I just woke up and I am going to KFC in a little while, so someone tell me before I deep fry my foot up Colonel Sander's ass.

thetrin

eznark said:
oh shit, Power Pro for iPhone?! That's better than any MGS4 news that's going to drop.

Sorry, I translated something that apparently doesn't exist!

「パワプロクンポケット11」(NDS)公式サイト 「Wi-Fi、通信、ダウンロード対戦!」ページ公開!
「遊戯王ファイブディーズ デュエルターミナル」[ イベントじょうほう ]更新!

Power Pro for DS with Wifi (and download features or something) webpage is up.

There's a Yugioh "Five D's (Deez? Deese? Fuck if I know) Duel Terminal" event.

That's the real shit.

HUELEN10

Puncture said:
No one knows. Theres nothing in this thread but premature celebration from 360 owners and an equal amount of fear from PS3 owners.
What about those who own all 3 current-gens?

I have such a friend and he was FURIOUS about it possibly hitting the 360. I wonder why....

otake

Doesn't know that "You" is used in both the singular and plural
Well 360 people get ready to play for an hour, install the game, play some more, install the game, repeat....

otake said:
Well 360 people get ready to play for an hour, install the game, play some more, install the game, repeat....

What?

If it did come out on 360 they would just make it multiple discs..

Anyway, I have a feeling this is Metal Gear Ac!d for the iPhone.

thetrin

Sorry sorry sorry. I was looking at the quote, not the original page itself. It's Power Pro for DS.

HUELEN10 said:
What about those who own all 3 current-gens?

I have such a friend and he was FURIOUS about it possibly hitting the 360. I wonder why....

:lol I have a friend that recently brought a PS3 on top of his 360 solely because of MGS4.

panda21

if they make a 360 version isnt this just going to really piss off all the hardcore mgs fans who bought a ps3 just for mgs4 after konami kept saying it would be exclusive? 6 months exclusive?? :lol

Top Bottom