• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

welcome to the carnival of stupid

Barrett2

LiK said:
x00010525680687474703a2f2f696d672e3.jpg

I hate to admit it, but I find this sort-of plausible. :lol

GodofWine

Negaiido said:
If I make the Killzone 2 logo green will you guys think it will get a 360 port? ..

YES! ZOMG KZ2 on 360 confirmed. :D

My dell laptop uses that symbol too...and its green...maybe snake and his crew are dumping apple in favor of linux running on dells?

[Nintex]

lawblob said:
I hate to admit it, but I find this sort-of plausible. :lol
Kojima did that shit before

N(ext) G(eneration) C(onsole)

N(ew) G(eneration) C(lassic)

All from the Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes unveiling.

rager

Banned
Lets not get ahead of ourselves.

177px-IEC5009_Standby_Symbol.svg.png

that is just the international symbol of power. It is on everything. I see it now on the mac I am typing on. So does that mean its coming out for mac?

gkryhewy

rager said:

that is just the international symbol of power. It is on everything. I see it now on the mac I am typing on. So does that mean its coming out for mac?

intro.1.jpg

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
The text is green so it can be related to MG ac!d .

HUELEN10

Costanza said:
damn what am I waking up to...
Costanza, it is times like these where you should just go with your name's sake and do a "That's It For Me!", for your own sanity and peace of mind.

epaturun said:
Saw this few days ago on hotukdeals http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/2858...sole-with/showpost.php?p=3608147&postcount=52 and dismissed it but now...

Quote:

rickynelson:

The ps3 is having very poor sales and a futher price cut is on the table for q1 09. Also Metal gear solid is also going to be announced the same quarter on the Xbox 360 so it will have an even tougher time ahead.

------------------------

Wait for Q1 and you will see. Reminds me posting about seeing an early cycle of GTA on the PSP months before it was announced and stating that on the lovely gizmondo forums and being told I was making it up.

And do you really think the $ony execs will let it out about the price drop and halt sales? I am glad that they are having a hard time at the moment as that is the only way to get them to start putting the price down and getting more exclusives signed up. I hardly touch my launch P$3 and hope to finally get some good games Q4 next year.

That place is full of crazy fanboys!!

I've been looking for a monitor recently, everytime I see a deal on there and click on the topic as soon as someone asks if it works with either PS3 or 360 the rest of the topic is bitching about which one's better.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
rager said:

16rltl.gif

rager said:

It's coming out for my kettle. Metal Gear Solid Tea.

d0nd

my nose is bleeding :D

KONAMI

geezee man f...cking just tell us already everybody head will explode

anyways if its multi platform i'm hyped love the metal gear franachise!

d0nd

drakesfortune

Directions: Pull String For Uninformed Rant
Personally I hope it's the original trilogy redone. I'd buy it. I hope it's not tactics or a MGS4 port (because I already have it). A tactics game sounds dreadful to me.

Top Bottom