• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

welcome to the carnival of stupid

I know this thread is gone to shit, but I cant post a new one...

I just got this from Konami Spain

Empresa anuncia Kojima Productions se unen para XBOX 360
Blockbuster dos títulos ya en desarrollo

OSAKA - Konami Digital Entertainment - Japón, una división de Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc, anunció hoy una nueva, exclusiva para la Xbox 360 gameconsole, equipo de desarrollo se formó dentro de Konami Corporation. El 11 de enero de 2007, Konami Corporation fusionado y consolidado su grupo de empresas. Por lo tanto, el ex Konami Computer Entertainment Japón Oriente Team, dirigido por el creador Hideo Kojima (Corporate Officer, Konami Corporation), se embarca en una nueva era como "Kojima Productions X" dentro de Konami Corporation.

La recién formada Kojima "X" Productions se enorgullece en anunciar que Metal Gear Solid: Trilogía se encuentra actualmente en desarrollo para la Xbox ® 360 (X360) la próxima generación de sistema de entretenimiento de Microsoft (MS). Metal Gear Solid: Trilogía será un remake de tres Hideo Kojima de obras maestras. Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance y Metal Gear Solid 3: de subsistencia. El Metal Gear Solid serie, es muy aclamado en todo el mundo, con sus impresionantes gráficos, historias profundas, intrincado drama humano, juego original y diseño superlativo de juego. También en relación con el desarrollo de otros es un emocionante juego de la serie Metal Gear - Metal Gear Solid: Fluid Ac! D para el Microsoft Zune Media Player.

Novedades de Kojima Productions se publicarán periódicamente en el siguiente sitio web: Kojima Productions Oficial Página web: http://www.konami.jp/kojima_pro/.

Acerca de Konami Corporation
Konami Corporation es un desarrollador líder, el editor y el fabricante de electrónica de entretenimiento propiedades, que se especializa en la casa de videojuegos del mercado. Konami Corporation la acción de la aventura y los títulos incluyen la popular franquicia Metal Gear Solid ®, Silent Hill y Castlevania ® ®, entre otros los más vendidos. La información más reciente acerca de Konami se puede encontrar en la Web en www.konami.com. Konami Corporation es una sociedad con cotización oficial con sede en Tokio, Japón con oficinas subsidiarias, Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc en los EE.UU. y de Konami Europa en Frankfurt, Alemania. Konami Corporation, la empresa matriz de Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc se comercializa en los Estados Unidos en el New York Stock Exchange bajo el símbolo KNM. Detalles de los productos publicados por Konami Digital Entertainment - America se puede encontrar en la www.konami.com / gs.

HUELEN10

I said I would leave, but one last thing.

The Soda is fake, I mean come on!

Have you SEEN ANY PROOF of it being real? THose who claim it to be real, even on cached pages have not linked to those cached pages.

Believe NOTHING.

Keyser Soze said:

Now THAT I can believe.

But I still refuse to. For obvious reasons.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Im sending an email to my sources within the hive mind to confirm this information!!!

2818w1y.jpg

To Whom it may Concern,

It has recently come to my attentions that Metaloo Gear Sorid FWAR!!!!!!!! has been been linked to a cryptic code !+i= (360 power button), i wish to know the details of this code for you see i am from the internet and am an ace detective called Monk Finch Horatio YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!, sorry that always happens when i put on my glasses. Anyway it has come to my attention that a delicious sodee pop is available with the Metaloo Gear Sorid FWAR!!! branding, please contact me as it convieniences you with any extra information pertaining to the super secret GREEEEEEEEEEN code.

Yours moistly ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

mitheor

Keyser Soze said:

Sure ...

Thats the fake from the firsts pages with a horrible translation.

AmMortal

Banned
HUELEN10 said:
I said I would leave, but one last thing.

The Soda is fake, I mean come on!

Have you SEEN ANY PROOF of it being real? THose who claim it to be real, even on cached pages have not linked to those cached pages.

Believe NOTHING.

Dude, jp gaf read it :lol

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Keyser Soze said:

Professor, translation please.

never mind, I didn't follow the thread from the start.

Keyser Soze said:

That's actually the fake "Triology" announcement.

The soda, however, is real. On the previous page, the announcement was posted, and it's also in the OP's link.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
This should be a lesson to all the internet fanboys and lulz-seekers.

STOP BLOWING SHIT OUT OF PROPORTIONS.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

shagg_187 said:
TRIOLOGY LIVESS!

thats what my email reply saids!!!!!!!!!!!! from Kojimas finger tips themselves covered with the blood of a thousand virgin 360 players!!! also said he was spoiled for choice!!! he is so LULZ! lols lulz rolfcopter, shoe horn.

i_am_ben

running_here_and_there
ItAintEasyBeinCheesy said:
Or mayb its just the world catching up with the internet, think about it.

the more i think about it the more i'm led to believe that this thread is, in fact, the next installment to the Metal Gear saga. So many twists, turns, wtf moments, needless dialogue, inaccuracies and inconsistencies all rolled into one unbelievably long thread of epicness.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

i_am_ben said:
the more i think about it the more i'm led to believe that this thread is, in fact, the next installment to the Metal Gear saga. So many twists, turns, wtf moments, needless dialogue, inaccuracies and inconsistencies all rolled into one unbelievably long thread of epicness.

In the next installment we will be typing the SAME THING in different FONT!!!!

AmMortal said:
:lol

Well, I suppose it was fun while it lasted.

I figured it wouldn't do much harm, considering the thread went in the toilet long before I posted all that soda stuff.

I just didn't think it would last that long. :lol

At the very least, the mods have a real reason to close this thread. I just don't know why they didn't do it sooner. (Probably to keep people from making new threads?)

I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari-Kari Rock. I need soda! 24!

Top Bottom