• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

welcome to the carnival of stupid

HUELEN10

djkimothy said:
So the soda thing was fake? Sorry this thread is moving too fast...
Maybe it was for the best.

Off to bed.

Snipes424 said:
Kojima is an advertising God, this soda is going to sell millions.
17s51v.jpg

Haunted

I have never even heard of that N4G site, but they appear to be just as retarded as IGN (Triology), jeuxvideo (Triology, again) and most people in here who keep falling for fucking everything just because they can't wait for any sort of official confirmation. Speculation is fine, but man, some of you guys are too quick to believe stuff. We're on the internet, remember?

Also nice to see that Ajax once again has made a huge ass out of himself. No easy feat with 2-3 posts before he's getting banned on average.

skybaby

Haunted said:
I have never even heard of that N4G site, but they appear to be just as retarded as IGN (Triology), jeuxvideo (Triology, again) and most posters in here who fall for fucking everything just because they can't wait 5 minutes for any sort of official confirmation.
The posters here, jesus, how can you be so gullible.

yurinka

Keyser Soze said:
I know this thread is gone to shit, but I cant post a new one...

I just got this from Konami Spain
Well, clearly is an English text translated to Spanish using Google Translate or other horrible translation tool. This can't be a PR message from Konami Spain, they obviusly write in a perfect Spanish. BTW unlike in this text, Konami Spain never link to their Japanese sites in their Spanish PR messages/mails/sites, they only link to their Spanish site. Clearly it's fake. Even some "registered" symbols are copy pasted in the wrong place.

HUELEN10

Haunted said:
Speculation is fine, but man, some of you guys are too quick to believe stuff. We're on the internet, remember?
Listen to this man. Take everything with a grain of salt and doubt EVERYTHING.

xfactor

Banned
Aginor said:
60 odd pages of pure moronic shit from idiots ends in product placement for soda is this what gaming has come to thank god i was around for the early innocent years before all these morons got into gaming

:lol What a post to end my weekend

AmMortal

Banned
N4G fanboys said:
Hahahhahaha who was looking forward to MGS4 Flop on xbox360 with only 5hrs game play no thanks i'm looking forward to Splinter Cell Conviction which has at least 25hrs gameplay with nextgen graphics.

N4G is fucking awesome:lol :lol :lol

Hy_

Well that's disappointing, was looking forward to Orange Ocelot aswell

:lol @ the people coming in late to the thread acting like they wouldn't have fallen for it either.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
I was afk for a couple of mins and now what? the Soda thing was fake and the PM is real? real talk people, my head hurts :lol

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
281gfx3.png

AmMortal = Kojima CONFIRMED!

Wow HELEN10, for someone who really don't care about where this is going you're awfully chatty

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
God, 60 pages and even a soda fake? :lol

If the Dojo! thread is anything to go by, this one will become to powerful for its own good. Damn you, guys!

Nilas

This thread is fucking awesome! I mean:

It´s Metar Gear Soda! Did u rike it!

After reading this thread, i think japanese people can´t spell the "L" :D

gkryhewy

Nilas said:
This thread is fucking awesome! I mean:

It´s Metar Gear Soda! Did u rike it!

After reading this thread, i think japanese people can´t spell the "L" :D

A NSFW avatar and denigration of the japanese! Nice contribution.

Top Bottom