• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

welcome to the carnival of stupid

Okay guys, I gotta spill the beans, the new Metal Gear is indeed Metal Gear Solid 3 on the 360. Don't get upset at a remake of a Metal Gear that isn't the most recent release because.. that will be in there too! The whole Chronicles of Riddick: Dark Athena thing has really struck a nail here at Konami, we've decided to remake Snake Eater AND Guns of the Patriots for the Xbox 360. Well.. we're just giving a great deal, not brand new content like Dark Athena.. sorry for getting some hopes up.

Anyways, I can't say what the distribution method will be but I can tell you it won't be conventional.

:)

goldenpp72

ILOSTMYBOX said:
Okay guys, I gotta spill the beans, the new Metal Gear is indeed Metal Gear Solid 3 on the 360. Don't get upset at a remake of a Metal Gear that isn't the most recent release because.. that will be in there too! The whole Chronicles of Riddick: Dark Athena thing has really struck a nail here at Konami, we've decided to remake Snake Eater AND Guns of the Patriots for the Xbox 360. Well.. we're just giving a great deal, not brand new content like Dark Athena.. sorry for getting some hopes up.

Anyways, I can't say what the distribution method will be but I can tell you it won't be conventional.

OMG I BELEIVE IT

kamorra

Fuck Cancer
adelante said:
LOL damn multilingual press releases!! XD

at this rate, we'd be getting one from HELL (in latin)

We already have one.
OSAKA/HELL
– Konami Digital Entertainment – Japan a divortium Konami Digital Entertainment Inc. , hodie renuntio a novus , proprie pro Xbox gameconsole development team ero quondam inside Konami Corporation.

In January Konami Corporation merged quod consolidated suus humus socius. Secundum , quondam Konami Computer Entertainment Japan Oriens Team , plumbum per sator Informis Kojima ( corpus Muneris Konami Corporation ), impono in a novus tempus ut Kojima X Uber inside Konami Corporation. nuper quondam Kojima X " Uber est superbus nuntio ut Metal Apparatus Firmus : Triology est currently in development pro XBOX®360 ( X360 ) tunc - ingenero computer entertainment ratio ex Microsoft MS ). Metal Apparatus Firmus : Trilogy ero a subsisto three Informis Kojima's masterpieces. Metal Apparatus Firmus Metal Apparatus Firmus 2: Substantia quod Metal Apparatus Firmus 3: Subsistence. Metal Apparatus Firmus serius , est altus acclaimed worldwide , per suus breathtaking graphics , profundus repono , scrupulosa humanus drama , exemplar venatus intentio quod superlative gameplay. Quoque sub development est unus alius suscito venatus in Metal Apparatus serius Metal Apparatus Firmus : Liquor Ac! d pro Microsoft Zune interventus ludio ludius.

Updates contemplor Kojima Uber ero posteri periodically in sequens website : Kojima Uber Persona Homepage : http://www.konami.jp/kojima_pro/.

Super Konami Corporation Konami Corporation est a plumbum developer , vulgo quod fabrica electronic entertainment substantia specializing in domus video venatus venalicium. Konami Corporation's factum quod adventum titulus comprehendo populus suffragium Metal Apparatus Firmus , Silens Tumulosus quod Castlevania® , inter alius caput capitis exigo. tardus notitia super Konami can exsisto instituo in Textus procul www.konami.com. Konami Corporation est a palam professio vexillum substructio in Tokyo Japan per subsidiary muneris Konami Digital Entertainment , Inc. in NOS quod Konami Europe in Frankfurt , Germen. Konami Corporation , parentis vexillum Konami Digital Entertainment , Inc. est professio in Iunctus Civitas in Novus York Prosapia Verto sub ticker typicus KNM. Retineo uber vulgo per Konami Digital Entertainment America can exsisto instituo procul gs.

Metal Apparatus Firmus confirmed!!!1!

smokeymicpot said:
Two days almost and we found nothing out and they told us nothing. It's probably something not that big.
Or it could be something so big that Konami is scared of what could happen if the information got out seeing how the internet reacted to the teaser. It's probably information about the Patriots.

Gomu Gomu

ILOSTMYBOX said:

I WANT TO BELIEVE.:lol

clashfan

ILOSTMYBOX said:

Oh boy...

Coin Return

Loose Slot
ILOSTMYBOX said:

Waaaah?

ILOSTMYBOX said:

Do you guys really believe this, it's obviously a joke post.

Won't stop other places from posting it as news though.

AirBrian

ILOSTMYBOX said:

Yar, hello!

:lol

ILOSTMYBOX said:

You had me at "iwanttomakeaussienews". *tear*

Hy_

ILOSTMYBOX said:

Not enough Engrish!

ILOSTMYBOX said:

2lbcqz6.jpg

[Nintex]

ILOSTMYBOX said:

I can confirm this, my brother, who knows a guy who works at Microsoft told me that MGS4 is indeed coming to the Xbox 360. MGS and MGS3:Snake Eater will be available as well on Xbox Live Arcade and Metal Gear Solid 2 will be part of the Xbox Originals line-up.

This is a 100% legit source.

AmMortal

Banned
[Nintex] said:
I can confirm this, my brother, who knows a guy who works at Microsoft told me that MGS4 is indeed coming to the Xbox 360. MGS and MGS3:Snake Eater will be available as well on Xbox Live Arcade and Metal Gear Solid 2 will be part of the Xbox Originals line-up.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
ILOSTMYBOX said:

ZOMG! ARGHHH SUBMITTED TO N4G

:bow :bow :bow

Barrett2

As long as we're just making shit up; lets see.... my uncle works for Koji Pro, and he said the game is a Wii exclusive card battle title that brings the MGS & Pokemon worlds together for an all new experience. It is a collection of waggle mini-games that you enter by playing Pokemon cards against MGS cards. Turtwig, for example, is effective against Meryl because she is weak against his grass shooting attack. Should be available Dec. 09. There is online play, but it doesn't support Wii Speak, and to play online you have to use both friend codes and the Konami registration. My uncle said that as of now you need about 8 separate passwords to play online, but they are trying to streamline it. Also be on the lookout for a cross-promotional Pikachu vs. Snake cartoon this fall on Fox.

*sigh*

With each confirmation of something like "my brother knows a guy" I get less and less hopeful.

Not that I believed it to begin with, but now the very notion of MGS4 on 360 is starting to seem silly.

Tenden

[Nintex] said:

Sigh, don't NDA's mean anything anymore?

So yes, this is true and you'll hear more about it soon...

Busty

Banned
[Nintex] said:

I believe you.

Why?

Everyone knows that a bolded percentage in a sentence is an undeniable truth.

One motherfucking hell of a thread. Pretty sure Konami guys are having laugh too.

Metal Gear Soda shit was genius. :lol :lol

Keep going.

ultim8p00

Banned
ILOSTMYBOX said:

I BELIEVE!
TO THE N4G WEBSITE!
tanananana

[Nintex]

Busty said:
Everyone here does.

Except DCharlie of course.

He's a self loathing Sony exec.
Hey man, you owe me $2 from that sandwich the other day,

And walk by Shane Kim's office to tell him that Resident Evil 5 is indeed coming to Xbox 360

Busty

Banned
[Nintex] said:
Hey man, you owe me 800 MS points from that sandwich the other day,

Fixed.

[Nintex] said:
And walk by Shane Kim's office to tell him that Resident Evil 5 is indeed coming to Xbox 360

I'll tell him later.

I looked in his office this afternoon and he was still on the phone to the IT department trying to figure out why LittleBigPlanet wasn't working on his 360.

kensama

Byakuya769 said:
Guys stop it, you're making Neogaf lose all its credibility! Heh.

No it's funny for me to see the french site believe this bullshit and make news with it.....

i'm french and it's really funny ....

I like how you show that french people can be stupid and especially when it's VideoGames sites supposed to be professionals....

[Nintex]

Busty said:
Fixed.

I'll tell him later.

I looked in his office this afternoon and he was still on the phone to the IT department trying to figure out why LittleBigPlanet wasn't working on his 360.
Just like that time when he tried to cram a N64 cartridge into his Xbox.. good times

Coin Return said:
Keep quoting it, Kotaku will pick it up eventually!

:lol Hate that place.

ILOSTMYBOX said:

;) I would believe this, but I do not want this (4, neither, for the record).

ManiacMX

Neo Member
ILOSTMYBOX said:

If this is indeed true, it's the final nail in the PS3's coffin.

Holy shit, I just caught up on Metal Gear Soda :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Ocelot Orange. I'm amazed that something that brilliant isn't true!!

jetjevons

Bish loves my games!
There's like 3000 posts about a teaser that was deliberately designed to evoke a response from a certain demographic about a specific thing and everyone is going mental.

What's the phrase: you're doing it wrong!

Ramenman

U K Narayan said:
:lol

Well, I suppose it was fun while it lasted.

I figured it wouldn't do much harm, considering the thread went in the toilet long before I posted all that soda stuff.

I just didn't think it would last that long. :lol

At the very least, the mods have a real reason to close this thread. I just don't know why they didn't do it sooner. (Probably to keep people from making new threads?)

Ah crap, so it's officially over :(

I wanted at least one "not a joke" site to report it, meh.

Yes it was fun and no it wasn't going to do harm at all.

You shouldn't have PM'd that guy :p

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
jonnybryce said:
NOooOooOoOOoOoooo!

Ac!d are the games that suck no matter how many chances you give them

Metal Gear Acid 360

:vomits:

Though I doubt it'll ever happen, but if this turns out to be a Ac!d for the umpteenth time I hope people wouldn't get disappointed.

Ac!d2 is one my favorite handheld games ever. People are just playing it WRONG :mad:

jonnybryce said:
NOooOooOoOOoOoooo!

Ac!d are the games that suck no matter how many chances you give them

Metal Gear Acid 360

:vomits:

For someone who is looking for an opportunity to play a contender for Game Of The Year without shelling out 400 bucks for a new system, Metal Gear Ac!d will be a disappointment, and not wrongly so.

Epcott

I'm starting to think that all it's saying is "A new metal gear for the iPhone... stand by for excitement!" since that's what the IEC 5009 with an "!" somewhat means.

Oh well... logic isn't as funny as wild speculation

besides, there's no info anywhere, not on famitsu, dengeki, game impress watch, or the ouija board

Top Bottom