• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

welcome to the carnival of stupid

Ramenman

[Nintex] said:
I can confirm this, my brother, who knows a guy who works at Microsoft told me that MGS4 is indeed coming to the Xbox 360. MGS and MGS3:Snake Eater will be available as well on Xbox Live Arcade and Metal Gear Solid 2 will be part of the Xbox Originals line-up.

This is a 100% legit source.

Man, you couldn't wait until monday. I mean, first someone ruining the Soda joke and then you just flat out revealing the thing, I must be the only guy who likes mindless speculation and hype on GAF u_u

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
[Nintex] said:
I can confirm this, my brother, who knows a guy who works at Microsoft told me that MGS4 is indeed coming to the Xbox 360. MGS and MGS3:Snake Eater will be available as well on Xbox Live Arcade and Metal Gear Solid 2 will be part of the Xbox Originals line-up.

DIGG THIS

Xabora

RagnarokX said:
ojpjjl.jpg
That is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen on an orange soda can.

EDIT: Its obvious its fake, but an awesome fake.

acidviper

Banned
[Nintex] said:

Why have a 100% legit source, when you could have a 2 legit 2 quit source
mc_hammer.jpg

Chinner

Banned
Epcott said:
Kind of lost me after this part

Also... give me Sunny Citrus and Rose-berry and we have a deal!
that was kind of the point, that it was all wrong. alas it probably was too much.

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
ILOSTMYBOX said:
Ground textures are getting worked on and we're hoping we don't have to change a whole lot visually.
So you're from KojiPro? I always wanted to know whether you guys actually model Snake's dick or not.

eso76

heh, if you guys knew it's actually just a downloadable solid snake stealth suit and eyepatch you can have your avatar wear on xboxlive this thread wouldn't be this entertaining, that's why i'm not going to reveal it just yet.

panda21

his knees look much better in that picture. textures are sharper too. ps3 version had too sharp knees and muddy mud textures.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
ILOSTMYBOX said:
Ground textures are getting worked on and we're hoping we don't have to change a whole lot visually.

BUT WILL YOU CHANGE THE MK CONTROLLER? AND WHAT WOULD REPLACE THE STUPID "BLU-RAY" CONVO!

ARGHH SEDATIVES... WHERE?

1cesc said:
Also, can't you get banned for fake rumours?
Absolutely, I remember a couple people were banned for fake leaking the Brawl roster and some others were banned for making false VC predictions.

Also, what is that in the pic? A Wii-mote or a 360 Controller?

Wii Will Rock U said:
Absolutely, I remember a couple people were banned for fake leaking the Brawl roster and some others were banned for making false VC predictions.

Just you wait..once this thread cools down, the admins will ban like half the people who are claiming to work for Konami.

YoungHav

Banned
All this hardwork going towards Microsoft, can we at least get a damn Trophy patch for the PS3 version? I'll forgive the betrayal-ton if I get my damn patch. Any of you insiders know if/when this is coming?

C'mon, guys; why would Konami use a 360 button? A bit too obvious, don't you think? Surely they're smarter than that. Otherwise this was the biggest viral marketing failure in the history of gaming.

wmat said:
So you're from KojiPro? I always wanted to know whether you guys actually model Snake's dick or not.
I'm from the internet working on a program to stream PS3 games to 360's, sort of like a flash game.

i'm done

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
HAL_Laboratory said:
C'mon, guys; why would Konami use a 360 button? A bit too obvious, don't you think? Surely they're smarter than that. Otherwise this was the biggest viral marketing failure in the history of gaming.

But the message was vague enough to spark many arguments, theories and guesses... and that's what they were aiming for of course.

Death_Born said:
Just you wait..once this thread cools down, the admins will ban like half the people who are claiming to work for Konami.
Yeah, I remember the same thing happened during some Press Conference threads. After all was said and done a good number of people were banned afterward for posting fake announcements in the thread. Even some for tiny little joke ones so some of you people better watch out. :lol

lupin23rd

ILOSTMYBOX said:
Okay guys, I gotta spill the beans, the new Metal Gear is indeed Metal Gear Solid 3 on the 360. Don't get upset at a remake of a Metal Gear that isn't the most recent release because.. that will be in there too! The whole Chronicles of Riddick: Dark Athena thing has really struck a nail here at Konami, we've decided to remake Snake Eater AND Guns of the Patriots for the Xbox 360. Well.. we're just giving a great deal, not brand new content like Dark Athena.. sorry for getting some hopes up.

Anyways, I can't say what the distribution method will be but I can tell you it won't be conventional.

:)

Unconventional distribution method? 360 BD drive confirmed? :lol :lol :lol

ultim8p00

Banned
GoldandBlue said:
Yeah, I remember the same thing happened during some Press Conference threads. After all was said and done a good number of people were banned afterward for posting fake announcements in the thread. Even some for tiny little joke ones so some of you people better watch out. :lol

This thread will deliver regardless of what happnes monday. I love how people make jokes and GAF lols, then mods are like "banhamma bitch!" and GAF still lols :lol

btkadams

holy crap i missed a big thread lol. so whats the verdict on this? did it turn out to be true, fake, unconfirmed about the whole 360 thing?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
ultim8p00 said:
This thread will deliver regardless of what happnes monday. I love how people make jokes and GAF lols, then GAF's like "banhamma bitch!" :lol
Wait, we actually know for a fact that whatever this is will be revealed on Monday?

ultim8p00

Banned
SoulPlaya said:
Wait, we actually know for a fact that whatever this is will be revealed on Monday?

Yes we know. Don't you know?
An announcement will be made Monday and people will be banned. It's a !00% fact.

this thread is starting to blurr lol

Kibbles

mr_bishiuk said:
I reckon its MGS3 on 360

there are three i's III is roman for 3
Why 3? Not exciting as bringing 4 to the Xbox 360 :p I want to see meltdowns. Although "MGST" is the name given on the site, T = Three? :p

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
AmMortal said:
OF POWER BUTTON SODAS!

I have to ask after viewing through your posts in this thread, is the tape over House's mouth a forced avatar?

Also, this thread is indeed awesome. So many crazy rumors. :lol

AmMortal

Banned
Metroidvania said:
I have to ask after viewing through your posts in this thread, is the tape over House's mouth a forced avatar?

Unfortunately yes :(

Bad case of the lupus ( this thread confirms the diagnosis)

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Hur hur ba derps, in my dreams Kojima came to me and said "be not afriad for i am he the god of MGS'S and i can 110% confirm Trilogy for 360"

Atleast i think it was Kojima and i think it was a dream...... my ass does feel kinda funny though....

Top Bottom