• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

welcome to the carnival of stupid

Threi

notag
i2rcdi.jpg

i + ! = Sonic in a bubble

mystery solved time to go home

Great googly moogly, this is still going?

And it gained like 600+ posts since last time I was on last night?

WTF?!

Took me a bit to realize what this thread was with that new title at first. :lol

Crisis

Banned
Hey guys. I'm just stopping in to say that this is the single most appropriate title ever given on NeoGAF. Great work to the mod who changed it.

BigBoss

HomerSimpson-Man said:
Great googly moogly, this is still going?

And it gained like 600+ posts since last time I was on last night?

WTF?!

Took me a bit to realize what this thread was with that new title at first. :lol

You missed Ocelot Soda.

ojpjjl.jpg

It's also gonna be pretty funny if this actually turns out to be a big deal (like MGS4 for 360 or MGS Wii or something crazy like that), and the OFFICIAL NEOGAF METAL GEAR ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD is titled "welcome to the carnival of stupid."

Barakov

:lol @the thread title change.

If this teaser turns out to be something insignificant......this is going to be like the last episode of Seinfeld.

johnyqd

Thread title sneak attack... I was thinking 'what damn wii game has generated this much response? Hmmm, Wii Cheer is Amazon's special today... maybe it's awesome and I must buy it.'

Oh, no, just this rampant specucrap.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
EmCeeGramr said:
It's also gonna be pretty funny if this actually turns out to be a big deal (like MGS4 for 360 or MGS Wii or something crazy like that)

Do you have any idea how many people would have to be unbanned if such a thing became real?

..And how many more would be banned again, uh? :p

johnyqd said:
Thread title sneak attack... I was thinking 'what damn wii game has generated this much response? Hmmm, Wii Cheer is Amazon's special today... maybe it's awesome and I must buy it.'

Oh, no, just this rampant specucrap.

Still funnier than Wiicheer probably.

HomerSimpson-Man said:
Wut?

:lol
All of this wait was for Metal Gear Soda. It was posted on Famitsu.

METALGEARSODA日本2009年1月1日に発売される。それに加え、 METALGEARSODAはフリーDLCとしてエネルギードリンクの代用としてMGS4 " REGAIN "利用できるようになります
Not only is it a real soda, it's going to be a free downloadable item on the MGS Shop. It'll replace Regain.

Danielsan

industrian said:
Metal Gear Solid: Carnival of Stupid

Exclusive to Xbox 360.

Edit: Beaten. GODVERDOMME! This thread moves too fucking fast.
A Scotsman swearing in Dutch? :D

Also, this thread is ridiculous, but in a good way. :lol

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Danielsan said:
A Scotsman swearing in Dutch? :D

I picked up a few words from a friend in Utrecht. ;) In return I educated him in the fine arts of "talking pish." Which ironically, this thread is full of.

Regulus Tera said:
I just noticed the Chin Chin on the can. :lol
Yeah, that can is an example for the design competition they're going to hold on a monthly basis. Consumers will be able to submit a design and the best artwork will be selected for that month. Not only that, the best designs will be packed in Shonen Jump and Famitsu Magazine as posters -- printed on super high quality, super high gloss paper.

Ramenman

U K Narayan said:
Yeah, that can is an example for the design competition they're going to hold on a monthly basis. Consumers will be able to submit a design and the best artwork will be selected for that month. Not only that, the best designs will be packed in Shonen Jump and Famitsu Magazine as posters -- printed on super high quality, super high gloss paper.

Then what about the ARG that you said was rumored some pages ago ?

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
U K Narayan said:

I was laughing at the "penis", dude. :/

Epcott

What happened here... I looked for "A NEXT METAL... something something" and thought this thread "poofed" into another dimension.

:lol carnival of stupid? No no...

Change it back, this should be the first place people should behold when looking up "A Next Metal Gear is..." on Googals

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Epcott said:
What happened here... I looked for "A NEXT METAL... something something" and thought this thread "poofed" into another dimension.

Change it back, this should be the first place people should behold when looking up "A Next Metal Gear is..." on Googals

Cerberus

Epcott said:

Now this thread is the first link if you google "Metal Gear Solid Carnival"

Top Bottom