• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

We're having a boy! GAF help me me names

Zukuu

Banned
"Zukuu" or bust.

I'm heavily skewed towards the name "Ares" or "Siegfried" (it's so old, it's actually decent again - coming from Germany) for a boy and "Freya" or "Kara" or something for a girl.

igor

PxeNpnd.jpg

Meesh

My oldest boys first name is Zephyrin which is a spin on Zephos found in Wind Waker, his middle name is Ridley(Cuz Metroid kicks so much arse and Ridley is still a pretty great name).

My youngest boys middle name is Kojima. (Obviously after one of our greatest game creaters)

For my two middle boys we were inspired by certain anime, Magnus from "Count Magnus Lee" in the original Vampire hunter D, and Raiko from Kai do maru (spelling?)

Believe it or not if we had a girl we were tempted to use Garnet lol.

Edit: I used to joke with my wife(half serious) telling her I wanted to name our eldest "Ragnarock Carbunkle"...she wouldn't have it.

Owwari

Banned
My oldest boys first name is Zephyrin which is a spin on Zephos found in Wind Waker, his middle name is Ridley(Cuz Metroid kicks so much arse and Ridley is still a pretty great name).

My youngest boys middle name is Kojima. (Obviously after one of our greatest game creaters)

For my two middle boys we were inspired by certain anime, Magnus from "Count Magnus Lee" in the original Vampire hunter D, and Raiko from Kai do maru (spelling?)

Edit: I used to joke with my wife(half serious) telling her I wanted to name our eldest "Ragnarock Carbunkle"...she wouldn't have it.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

comakaz

Neo Member
Luke,

Hunter,

Christian

Link

Diablo or any Diablo NPC like Dekard (I think that is how you spell it)
Sorry about these suggestions - I am really jonesing for Diable 3 ROS UEE for the PS4

Herr K

Banned

Please tell me you're joking. Poor children, what have you done? Kojima, Magnus, Raiko and Zephyrin? Were you doing acid as you decided that?

I'll keep on laughing in hope you're joking. In case you're not joking, please understand.

Velocicobra.

Pretty much the two most dangerous, awesome animals.

Please tell me you're joking. Poor children, what have you done? Kojima, Magnus, Raiko and Zephyrin? Were you doing acid as you decided that?

I'll keep on laughing in hope you're joking. In case you're not joking, please understand.

Dick.

What's wrong with an uncommon name? My first name is Kaina. I really like having a unique name as opposed to John, Adam, Mike, etc. It also helped me pick up ladies as it was a easy talking point.

hD671F8D2

Anung

Un Rama
If I ever have a kid I'm going to call him Mads (After Mads Mikkelsen) Plus with my second name it'll fit so well :D

Zetta

GAF,

WE'RE HAVING A BOY!
Found out this morning - so thrilled (though would have been just as thrilled if a girl!)

I was rooting for the name Lucas (Smash Bros/Mother) but Mrs.Avatar isn't going for it.

Please GAF help us come up with a good name - I'd like something gaming related of course!

I love Nintendo, Metal Gear, Smash, Halo, a lot of Japanese stuff particularly (yes I know Halo isn't Japanese.)

Help me GAF, you're my only hope, without you Mini-Avatar will be named something from the Famous Five or something - help!!

Holy shit lol, I saw the title of the thread and the first name to pop into my head was Lucas for the same reason. I would go with Luke if you can't have Lucas.

Joei

I've always liked the name Luc, from Suikoden, but since your wifey isn't too keen on Lucas, I doubt Luc would fly.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Is there any gaming character named Eugene? You should name your son Eugene.

A character in Infinite Undiscovery, and also the name of the game developer responsible for Robotron, Cruisn, and Defender (Eugene Jarvis)

Meesh

Nothing but good old fashioned THC fueled Mario Bros. We decided on different names because my siblings and I had "different" ones too, tradition and all that. :)

Malechai

I named my son Nathan because we liked the name Nathan drake from uncharted. My wife wanted his middle name to be drake but I didn't want it to be that obvious. His middle name is Lucas instead =)

Had he come out a girl, the name would have been Elena.

True story.

Top Bottom