• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Werewolf |OT| Was it all just a Dream?

CzarTim

I was a cool mod who honored his players' wishes to play Mario party games that ended in mod kills

Palmer is running a ponzi scheme

cabot

I was a cool mod who honored his players' wishes to play Mario party games that ended in mod kills

tumblr_n2jnkxhABD1qhdeyro1_400.gif

please... please no no god, no, Sharon, baby.

MAKE THE PAIN GO AWAY

Sorian

Banned
https://49.media.tumblr.com/b837a1e99d503e388beae29fa1dc57b4/tumblr_]

please... please no no god, no, Sharon, baby.

MAKE THE PAIN GO AWAY[/QUOTE]

Didn't even post the right one (which I can't find) where the cut ins are Kark's posts and the balloon Mario Party game.

Timeaisis

Alright, I guess I'll type up my thoughts on what we got. I think a lot of us are in agreement on who scum is, the question then, in what order to we lynch them.

Here's who I got on my scum shortlist:

Makai - Confidence: 90%.
Makai is flat out lying about his investigation on me. When confronted about it, he deflects and tries to put me on the defensive. I ended up having to roleclaim due to a combination of factors including Makai, batsnacks and Tim. I think his play was trying to get me to claim doctor, but then convince everyone I was killer doc or something? Not sure. Anyway, I can't fathom a reason to lie about my role other than him being scum or being an anti-town neutral.

Septimus - Confidence 70%
Septimus has been fairly high on most people's scum list for the entire game.Looking back at the Crimson turbo, it seems Septimus was in on the play. But he could just have gotten very, very unlucky and picked some poor words after the fact. After this, he kind of has just laid town and taken it at accusations he's scum.

Sawneeks - Confidence: 70%
Sawneeks is an interesting case. Posted maybe 3 or 4 times and then quickly hopped on the Crimson bandwagon. Then, after the flip (and scum still not having won), Sawneeks made a number of posts related to Smash Bros and joked he was the best town. And then he claimed to be a neutral. I think he's scum, but he could very well be a neutral player playing very badly.

Those are my three. The other candidates are Fireblend and Lollipop Dave.

Now, the question regarding who to lynch first. Well, my gut instinct tells me to go Makai. In my eyes, he's basically confirmed scum. However, Tim makes a decent point. Makai may be all but powerless at this point in the game, where everyone already knows what everyone else is (or so it would seem). Tim posits that the scum strongman still has their ability and if they o that it's either Sawneeks or Septimus.

I am less confident Sawneeks and Sept are scum, but still fairly confident. But which one of those is the strongman? In addition to that idea that we go for the strongman first, Makai does kind of seem like he is playing in order to be the easy lynch target today. He's prodding me to claim and saying things he knows are blatant lies to get him to vote for me, it seems. He knows I have the double vote and I can use it. This kind of leads me to the thought that Makai, however scummy, might not be the best choice for tonight because he's trying to draw attention away to his other scum partners who have stronger roles that can benefit them right now.

It's a tough call but I'm personally between Mak and Sawneeks today. I'm not sure why I feel Saw is stronger than Septimus, though. I think we should discuss our lynch strategy some more.

Finally, I am going with the strategy of Deputizing Boo and also protecting him tonight. My idea here is that I want to protect the deputy and also I want the person I'm protecting to be a useful confirmed townie PR. Boo is the one that fits this. However, it could be argued that we're putting all our eggs in one basket here. And if we don't out the strongman, it may be all for nothing. What do you guys think on who we should deputize and who I should protect? I think Boo makes the most sense right now.

We are at a good place right now. We need to discuss our options together and come to a decision.

CzarTim

This game is over the only reason scum haven't conceded is because this is the dumbest town in GAFia history. We could have ended this days ago with a couple of turbos.

I fully expect an apology PM from you and bats for wasting my time.

Makai

I lied about Dave. He actually has a bunch of nighttime commands, wtf.

Scoop Flour
Pour Water
Sprinkle Yeast
Mix Stuff
Knead Dough
Oven Bake

tumblr_nsktwmmPYl1qhy6c9o2_r1_540.gif

Dave can use one commands each night. If he follows the recipe, he will be given a loaf of bread. This unlocks the daytime command

Share Bread: Target

Dave and his target enjoy a nice lunch and win the game together. Come on, Dave! Pick me! I'm the only one who believed in you.

Timeaisis

This game is over the only reason scum haven't conceded is because this is the dumbest town in GAFia history. We could have ended this days ago with a couple of turbos.

I fully expect an apology PM from you and bats for wasting my time.

haha, ok Tim.

DOUBLE: Makai

Sorian

Banned
Palmer is really running a tight ship in here and I wholeheartedly approve. This game has been one of the best.

Sarcastic undertones but I have been enjoying this game way more than I should have been.

Top Bottom