• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are your top three most played games this generation?

Auctopus

1. Driveclub
2. The Witcher 3
3. Bloodborne

Bonus: Ground Zeroes got a lot of hours for the money too.

It's been a pretty great 2 years so far.

Noobcraft

1. Forza Horizon 2: ~120 hours (achievement app reporting 288 hours lol)

2. Forza Motorsport 5: ~100 hours

3. Halo MCC: 98 hours

4. Bloodborne: 65 hours

Nokterian

1. World of Warcraft (dunno how many days because i have so many characters and my hours are damn high so far i know been playing since 2005)
2. Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls i am almost clocking 600+ hours and the new patch on the horizon is going to get that even more.
3. Dota 2 over 340 hours and ticking.

Splatoon, Bloodborne and Sunset Overdrive are my most played games this gen. I don't own many titles though. Hope more interesting games would be released in the coming months, so far this generation of consoles has seen very few titles that offer something I'd like to play.

Final Fantasy XIV: ARR: 65+ days
Diablo III UEE
Bloodborne

Actually FFXIV is longer than that but that's was my playtime when I checked 3 weeks ago so it most certainly is longer than that.

Seanspeed

Banned
1) Assetto Corsa - 214 hours

2) Dark Souls II - 71 hours

3) The Witcher 3 - 57 hours

Runners up

Battlefield 4 - 49 hours
GTA V - 41 hours
Project Cars - 38 hours

Bass260

May be a bit off on hours but this is the general top 3:

Pokemon - At least 2000 hours including Showdown, X/Y and ORAS (Yes, they're all serve the same game purpose)

Super Smash Bros 4 - 250 hours including both 3DS and Wii U versions

Super Mario 3D World - 85 hours. I put a lot into this one with friends and family <3

Aureon

Please do not let me serve on a jury. I am actually a crazy person.
1) World of Warcraft
2) Final Fantasy XIV
3) SolForge
3k each isn't a stretch.

tariniel

1. Final Fantasy XIV - probably around 800 hours by now, PC.
  2. Monster Hunter 4U - 250 hours
  3. Smash Bros 4 - 100 hours combined on 3DS/Wii U

I am not sure if Team Fortress 2 on PC would count as 'this gen' anymore, but if so, then that gets #1 with about 1300 hours.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
1. The Witcher 3

Over 500 hours listed in-game but I think that it's more like over 300 hours. Either way, the most I played any game by far.

2. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Over 120 hours.

3. Far Cry 3 and Far Cry 4

Over 80 hours.

Console generation?

Uhm.
Super Smash Bros Wii U
Bloodborne
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Besides that it's go to my low commitment to PSN games with Valiant Heart, a couple worlds of SMB3DW, and some Ground Zeroes. I'm bad at committing to games, but I'm working on that!

Dying Light, Persona 4 Golden and Bloodborne. Oh Bloodborne. I cannot.....CANNOT stop playing it. Dat combat is so buttery. Bring on the expansion.

Ikon

Don't know how to track stuff for PS4 but the top 3 should be:

1. Diablo 3 UEE - Oh how I wish PS4 would get new content. Played until there were basically no more items to get. Some of the most fun I've ever had in split screen.
2. PvZ: Garden Warfare - Just a ton of fun to play casually, preferably taking turns with my wife. I'd play Zombie and she would take over for Flower rounds.
3. Bloodborne - Beat twice including chalices. Has to amount to quite a few hours.

Also played a lot, possibly more than these: Call of Duty: Ghosts, Mario Kart 8 and Smash WiiU.

Last of us - around 200 hours I think.
Bloodbourne - around 100 hours
Diablo 3 - not sure of the time put in, can I check?

I imagine rocket league will be in there soon.

Yup. Go to load character.

I'm at over 200 hours.

oh yea, duh. i just always press continue :p

apparently 169 hours, that's gotta be my most played game this gen so far. don't regret a single second of it, well except those times when you have to wait an hour or two to get summoned.

other two most played games are definitely GTAV and Destiny (the latter i do regret a bit).

elhav

I don't know if Persona 4 Golden counts, cuz if it does, it's number 1.
Assuming it isn't:

1. The Witcher 3
2.Bloodborne
3.Super Mario 3d World

Honorable mentions go to Mario Kart 8 and Dragon Age Inquisition.

Top Bottom