• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What have you just bought?

Trilobit

Bought a Kobo Libra 2 and I'm loving it. I tried reading ebooks on my iPad Pro, but it's too big and I don't feel as relaxed reading on digital screens before bedtime as I do with physical books or e-ink readers. It has the perfect size and weight for me and the screen is also big enough. I haven't used Kindle, but from what I've heard Kobo readers are more easy to sideload books to and it supports more formats.

Right now I have many Project Gutenberg books I want to go through so I'm starting with some Lovecraft and Jack London. I'm looking forward to set a record year in book reading in 2024.

6VwFmlc.png

kurisu_1974

is on perm warning for being a low level troll
Official handmade replica of a Van Gogh painting

9lNlciy.jpg

Preordered the Atari 400 mini, hope they will bring out a full size 8-bit Atari too

71MOijYdnwL._SL1500_.jpg

Also preorderd the new Squarepusher LP on vinyl

51rnsvkn77L._AC_SL1400_.jpg

And a bunch of francobelgian graphic novels / comics like every month.

killatopak

Bought some candies and stuff to put in containers my sister made for me and my other sister.

She’s been watching Mrs. Fallout on Youtube and made real life containers of Mentats, Buffout, Psycho, and Radaway. Pretty damn cool since it’s all DIY.

Not perfect but looks cool to me still.

GssS8gw.jpg

Last edited:

Yerd

against my best judgement, I got one of these.

Z4kXyAy.jpg
What is the purpose? Is it a helmet?

Back in the height of the pandemic, spraying groceries time, I was in a store and turned around to see a guy with something like this. His was gold reflective and I think solid from top to bottom. I almost made some "alien overlord" comment, but avoided any words and acted normal. As if the alien overlord did not evoke fear of my imminent doom, from being thrown into the food processor.

What is the purpose? Is it a helmet?

Back in the height of the pandemic, spraying groceries time, I was in a store and turned around to see a guy with something like this. His was gold reflective and I think solid from top to bottom. I almost made some "alien overlord" comment, but avoided any words and acted normal. As if the alien overlord did not evoke fear of my imminent doom, from being thrown into the food processor.

I mainly get it just because it's cool. might wear it for Halloween or if I ever go to a comic/anime con or other event.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Wanted to buy 2 quiches that were priced off. At the self check out I got a "maybe you stealing" notice. She said they were expired. I said I didn't care. She responded with well I can not sell this. So I bought something else.

Such a waste. I can handle that. Give it for free cause you're gonna throw it away anyways.

Digital Art Love GIF by systaime

Toots

Gold Member
Bought some candies and stuff to put in containers my sister made for me and my other sister.

She’s been watching Mrs. Fallout on Youtube and made real life containers of Mentats, Buffout, Psycho, and Radaway. Pretty damn cool since it’s all DIY.

Not perfect but looks cool to me still.

GssS8gw.jpg
What do you mean "not perfect" ?!!!
That box looks more than perfect to me your sister has tremendous talent.
Is she single ?
More importantly if we marry do you think she'll make a fallout themed wedding with a vault-tec cake, nuka cola beverages, codsworth officiating and all ?

lem0n

The picture uploader on this site hates me, so I can't share. But I picked up an old school CT-Engineering catback exhaust for my Civic Si. I also got an adorable 8'' Sony Trinitron TV to play my PS1 on. A KV-8AD10 if you're curious.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Picking up some deco for the office. I'm overhauling everything in here.

Picked up Aaron Nagel's art book (be advised, he does a lot of NSFW art so click at your own risk)
BYCNzrG.jpg

And one by Thomas Schaller
14279_4853860w750.jpg

Then a set of 2 prints by Jon Carling
moon+and+sun+print+pack+-+jon+carling.png

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Games of Month

8166gjYKI-S.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_ML2_.jpg

71CVPn65SXL.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_ML2_.jpg

81HDc+pPwbL._AC_SX342_SY445_.jpg

D_NQ_NP_2X_813773-MLU73835477678_012024-F.webp

BTW.... I bought the Avenger game because I will meet the actor Lou Ferrigno so he can autograph it for me.

The Star wars Jedi Fallen Order .....I'm going to meet Ivanna Sakhno, I didn't find her Ashoka figure, so I'm going to bring the game, I don't think there will be any problem

UnravelKatharsis

Gold Member
The picture uploader on this site hates me, so I can't share. But I picked up an old school CT-Engineering catback exhaust for my Civic Si. I also got an adorable 8'' Sony Trinitron TV to play my PS1 on. A KV-8AD10 if you're curious.

Try screenshotting your image and upload that instead, that's what I always do otherwise the files are too large.

Preordered this last summer and it just arrived.

5xZQbEE.jpg
NeCiTOe.jpg

Top Bottom