• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WHAT I LEARNED IN BOATING SCHOOL IS-

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeMartin

tumblr_lmg1f2djlA1qbaxlqo1_400.gif

Also this.

My favorite episode is probably The Algae is Always Greener. I may watch it tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day,
and the next day...

My favorite episode is probably The Algae is Always Greener. I may watch it tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day,
and the next day...
"Call for you Mr. Plankton."
And the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day...

Spongebob: What kind of monsters are we? That poor creature came to us in his hour of need, and we failed him. Squidward's always been there for us when it was convenient for him! Evelyn, when your son was trapped in that burning building, who saved him?

Evelyn: A fireman.

SpongeBob: And Larry, when your heart gave out from all those tanning pills, who revived you?

Larry: Some guy in an ambulance.

Spongebob: Right! So if we all could just pretend that Squidward was a fireman or some guy in an ambulance, then I'm sure we can all pull together and discover what it truly means to be in a marching band.

fader

idk. Sponge-bob gets a lot of bad rap for being mindless entertainment but I feel like that's a closed minded and unfair assessment of the show because the way the show delivers the punchlines and the jokes are pretty clever and memorable. Sponge-bob is more than a sponge running around screaming at a high pitch voice.

Grexeno

idk. Sponge-bob gets a lot of bad rap for being mindless entertainment but I feel like that's a closed minded and unfair assessment of the show because the way the show delivers the punchlines and the jokes are pretty clever and memorable. Sponge-bob is more than a sponge running around screaming at a high pitch voice.
This is what people think about Seasons 4 and on. Seasons 1-3 are fucking classics.

Weiss

Banned
“I wumbo, you wumbo, he-she-me wumbo. Wumboing, wumbology, the study of wumbo! It’s first grade, Spongebob”

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
That scene is pretty true for essay writing in high-school.

Patrick: "It looks like it's off to the dungeon for you Mr. Krabs."
Mr. Krabs: "Patrick, you're fired".
Patrick: "But I don't even work here.....".
Mr. Krabs: "Ohhhhh would you like to start now?"
Patrick: "Oh would I."
Mr. Krabs: "Your Fired".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom