• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What Simpsons gag/joke gets you every single time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDug13

hgfhy5umb.gif

UFO

Banned
-She'll go 300 hectares on a single tank of kerosene.

-What country is this car from?

-It... no longer exists, but take her for a test-drive and you'll agree-- [ Speaking Slavic Language ] Put it in "H."

DuffDry

ibtTkk3.png

"Uh, hi, Homer. What can I do for you?"
"Sir, I need to know where I can get some business hammocks."
"Hammocks? My goodness, what an idea. Why didn't I think of that? Hammocks! Homer, there's four places. There's the Hammock Hut, that's on third."
"Uh-huh."
"There's Hammocks-R-Us, that's on third too. You got Put-Your-Butt-There."
"Mm-Hmm."
"That's on third. Swing Low, Sweet Chariot... Matter of fact, they're all in the same complex; it's the hammock complex on third."
"Oh, the hammock district!"
"That's right."

Lol reminds me of

PBF065-Sweet_Candy_Inc.jpg

So obvious in hindsight.

Any skinner and charlmers scenes.

Any homer paying out milhouse scene.

Any chief wigum scene.
Jokes about Milhouse that don't directly involve Milhouse always slay me.

Bart's child psychologist talking about Bart exhibiting homosexual tendencies at a young age, but then realizing he was reading Milhouse's file.

Milhouse's face on a "have you seen me?" milk carton being replaced with something superfluous.

Homer complaining to Burns about "this little weiner kid" Milhouse when talking about their sons hanging out with annoying friends.

Homer: (shouting out the window) "MILHOUSE!"
Milhouse: (distant) "Whaaaat?"

Best Milhouse scene though is probably the Fugitive parody. I think he and Moleman are my favorite characters.

Kinyou

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-UwhmSIZzg

Marge: Homer, when are you going to give up this crazy sugar scheme?

Homer: Never, Marge. Never. I can't live the button-down life like you. I want it all: the terrifying lows, the dizzying highs, the creamy middles. Sure, I might offend a few of the bluenoses with my cocky stride and musky odors - oh, I'll never be the darling of the so-called "City Fathers" who cluck their tongues, stroke their beards, and talk about "What's to be done with this Homer Simpson?

IF YOU KIDS CANT KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF, IM GOING TO TURN THIS CAR AROUND AND THERE'LL BE NO CAPE CANAVERAL FOR ANYBODY.

693125.gif

THATS IT, BACK TO WINNIPEG!

bathsalts

Lionel Hutz: Now, Mrs. Simpson, tell the court in your own words what happened after you and your husband were ejected out of the restaurant.
Marge: Well, we pretty much went straight home.
Lionel Hutz: Mrs. Simpson, remember that you are under oath.
Marge: We drove around until three in the morning looking for another open all-you-can-eat seafood restaurant.
Lionel Hutz: And when you couldn't find one?
Marge: [crying] We... went... fishing.

So ridiculous, so good

Hey Poochie. You look like you have something to say. Do you?

Yes I certainly do! *Freeze with guest voice* I have to go now. My planet needs me. *Whole animation cell drags up*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom