• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What Simpsons gag/joke gets you every single time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogodei

I always forget what episode it is, since it's at the very beginning.

"Ah, I love these lazy Saturdays."
"It's Wednesday, Homer."
"Ahh! Work!"
*cut scene to...*
"Ah, I love these REAL Saturdays. (grumbles) Not like that fake Saturday that almost got me fired."

It's actually from the Simpsons movie. It's when the dome is coming and all the people in the bar run into the church and all the people in the church run in the bar.

Sadist

Pretty much anything involving Kirk or Milhouse. Or Lionel Hutz. Those characters never stop being funny.

Also, this...

853116.gif
Wanted to post this.

It's Homer at his best.

GuyKazama

Lionel Hutz: Now, Mrs. Simpson, tell the court in your own words what happened after you and your husband were ejected out of the restaurant.
Marge: Well, we pretty much went straight home.
Lionel Hutz: Mrs. Simpson, remember that you are under oath.
Marge: We drove around until three in the morning looking for another open all-you-can-eat seafood restaurant.
Lionel Hutz: And when you couldn't find one?
Marge: [crying] We... went... fishing.

So ridiculous, so good

Lionel Hutz's finest hour.

PSqueak

Banned
Lionel Hutz: Now, Mrs. Simpson, tell the court in your own words what happened after you and your husband were ejected out of the restaurant.
Marge: Well, we pretty much went straight home.
Lionel Hutz: Mrs. Simpson, remember that you are under oath.
Marge: We drove around until three in the morning looking for another open all-you-can-eat seafood restaurant.
Lionel Hutz: And when you couldn't find one?
Marge: [crying] We... went... fishing.

So ridiculous, so good

[Fat guy from the jury, all of them fat people, stands up]

Jury: I'd have done the exact same thing!

the chris

Nothing gets out chocolate.
EPinqhw.jpg

See?
ATmA2y2.jpg

My older brother and I still quote this to each other whenever one of us spills something on ourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom