• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What songs would you pay 50 dollars to never hear again?

"Happy" can get fucked.

yep

I'd pay $50 to cease ABBA from existence.

sorry

IVHFifG.gif

NewGame

Banned
Due to the invention of the radio and the application thereof in various public locations, I would have gone bankrupt and destitute years ago.

Every sad rendition of a pop song.
Every song that starts out with someone playing piano and singing softly.

Oh and Kid Cudi while I'm at it

Santa Baby
I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas
All I Want For Christmas is my Two Front Teeth
Baby It's Cold Outside
Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer
I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
That Chipmunks song about the Hula Hoop
Wonderful Christmas Time
Christmas Shoes
Santa Baby is great, the others can go

BTW, I would pay double the asking price for "Who Let the Dogs Out" to be DELETED Broken Matt Hardy style. I hate that song like no other.

Mato

Don't care enough to pay 50 bucks for this but wouldn't mind if katy perry just ceased to exist.

Devil

Chained to the Rhythm.

One of the worst songs of the year and I'll hear it like 3 times on my commute every friday and sunday cause my driver just sticks to the usual channels.

And many more.

Maxey

I'd pay good money to make sure "I got a feeling" by the black eyed peas would never get made in the first place.

I don't know. Photograph and Thinking Out Loud are the only songs that I like of his. Shape of You can burn.

Both Photograph and Thinking Out Loud are prime examples of his rampant thievery. Shape of You also sounds a hell of a lot like Cheap Thrills by Sia (a much better song in my opinion).

I really don't like Ed Sheeran.

Work by Rihanna. Piece of shit song with nonsense lyrics that was played on the radio for what felt like months every hour. Came to the point where I would mute my radio when driving when it came on and normally songs don't annoy me like that but man that song.

Even though it's been years since I last heard it, I would pay $100 to wipe "Cotton Eye Joe" from existence.
The last irritating song I would remove from this planet would be "Blessings" by Big Sean. Such an awful song.

alejob

Crush by Davis Archuleta

Its been years and they still play the crappy song on the radio. Supporting the local "talent".

HiiiLife

Xo tour life.

So I can replay that masterpiece again and experience its greatness for the first time once more.

Edit: misread the title. But still.

Top Bottom