• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's gonna be your holiday game?

Majestad

Banned
As the holidays are approaching and there are some extra hours to spend at home, maybe playing something, what's the game(s) that you are interested in spending some time the most with?

With Thanksgiving so close, mine is gonna be Super Smash Bros. 4. The game is a blast to play online, but I wanna focus on unlocking some of the single player stuff.

What about you GAF? What are the games you will be playing this holiday?

daydream

Banned
Not counting stuff I'm already in the thick of, my holiday game's gonna be Mario 3D World since it supposedly factors into Captain Toad, unlocking(?) something.

purg3

slept with Malkin
GTA V and Dragon Age Inquisition. At least until The Dark Below expansion for Destiny comes out.

mrpookles

I have a couple of weeks off at the end of the year, with a week of that at home. Guessing I'll still be playing Dragon Age: Inquistion.

I'll probably still be chipping away at Far Cry 4, but Smash Bros. is definitely going to be up there (only a few days now!) Might grab Tales of Hearts R soon too, so also that.

Picking up my sister and her friends who live out of state from school to be here till Sunday. And will have around 30 people over for thanksgiving, about half of them college age.

So I forsee lots of Just Dance, Dance Central (thnx for the free game MS!), Mario Kart 8, 8-player Smash, and MCC for whoever wants to fight over my 3 XB1 controllers.

After thanksgiving using my $1 1-month of gamefly for Hyrule Warriors and Captain Toad to play with mah lady. Then treating myself to some Geometry Wars 3 on Christmas Day.

jackharm

Neo Member
A toss up between Dragon Age Origins/Inquisition, Far Cry 3, or Valkyria Chronicles.

Either way my backlog is waaay too long and always ends up leaving me indecisive resulting in me not playing anything due to the time it takes for me to decide to play something.

Matriox

Wii U for xmas, gonna try to play as much Mario Kart as possible. Until then I've got DA:I and Fantasy Life to occupy my already miniscule time I have to game.

GTA V.

Hoping to find a small discount on it in the next week or so. Will pay full price after black friday if there are no deals.

MrBS

I'm not putting any game aside for my days off so whatever I'm playing at the time which will be either Captain Toad, Dragon Age or whatever holiday discount madness I fall victim to.

Alastor3

I already bought 4 games

Meteos for DS (Was and STILL fucking awesome)

Folklore for PS3 (I never get to finish this game and it was THE BOMB)

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen for PS3 (I heard all the praise, it MUST BE GOOD)

and Heavenly Sword for PS3 (I fucken loved that game when the ps3 come out, let see if it's still awesome, I remember the characters are flooking cool!)

This christmas is going to be fucking magical!!!!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
err I have no extra time in the holidays, but still, Warlords of Draenor is my "december" game I guess

Vanille

Guilty Gear and Shining Resonance should keep me pretty occupied over Christmas.

Also gotta squeeze in my annual playthough of the DKC series, because it's not Christmas without it.

reggie186

I already bought 4 games

Meteos for DS (Was and STILL fucking awesome)

Folklore for PS3 (I never get to finish this game and it was THE BOMB)

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen for PS3 (I heard all the praise, it MUST BE GOOD)

and Heavenly Sword for PS3 (I fucken loved that game when the ps3 come out, let see if it's still awesome, I remember the characters are flooking cool!)

This christmas is going to be fucking magical!!!!

I enjoy your enthusiasm.

BumRush

PQ.

Visiting the family for the holidays so its all about handheld action.

You're in for a treat. That's some game of the year level classy, polished retro studios goodness right there.

I'm super excited. Every Gen I say that I'm not getting the Nintendo console and after I do break and buy it my wife and I fall in love with it (and as a general rule she's not interested in video games)

soy.

Banned
i will be getting all the pure platinum awards on the bayonettas.

which will took me a lot more than this one holiday

lingpanda

It's shaping up to be a Nintendo Christmas. Hard to pick one. Probably Captain Toad. The levels on Mario 3D World are so much fun.

Top Bottom