• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's gonna be your holiday game?

lunchtoast

Won't have much time to play, but I'll have my vita with me in case I have some time to play dragon age or hotline miami

Frodo

Smash Bros.

Platinum'ing everything in Bayo/Bayo 2.

That is the plan for now. If I have some money left after I do the holiday shopping, maybe catching some Pokeman or finally buying Tropical Freeze (I know! I should have done that already).

schaft0620

After I finish my last exam on 12/3 I am going right to Gamestop or Best Buy for B2G1 on used Dragon Age, GTA V, Lego Batman, LBP3, DriveClub, WWE2k15 depending on what they have. Fire up some Secret Ponchos and Injustice and that will be the end of my video gaming year.

ryseing

Probably Far Cry 4 when I get it on Christmas. Unity until then. Slightly worried that Ubi game design will wear me out, but whatever.

Far Cry 4, New Super Mario Bros/Super Luigi U and Smash are the perfect Fall break games.

I also managed to convince my girlfriend to play through Halo 1-4 on the MCC. She isn't a gamer and has an odd problem with Sci-Fi so this should be interesting.

Hoping to snag Bayo 2, Sunset Overdrive, AC Rogue, DA:I and Shadow of Mordor on BF/Christmas.

SMASH!

Just came back from the store with the complete wave 1 of Amiibos. They had the game too but I'll have it digital on friday. Fuck the disc, this is goimg to be an always on application!

Have the week after Thanksgiving off, so I'm going to try power through Dragon Age Inquisition. I have been chipping away at it bit by bit since it came out. For Christmas I have another week off and II'm going to try tackle Alien: Isolation and, hopefully, Dreamfall Chapters or, heaven help me, whatever I might pick up during the Steam sale. *crosses fingers for Stick of Truth price slash* That should keep occupied for the rest of the year until Witcher 3 drops.

Ossom

Smash for certain. Going for the 52 games in a year challenge so may have to rush through a few things to hit that. I think I am on around 46. Going to take my 3ds for a trip to Italy so FF Theatrhythm will get some time.

I don't think I will be purchasing anything now until Captain Toad in January so maybe clear a little back log:

Anarchy Reigns
Silent Hill 2
Mirrors Edge
No More Heroes 2
Bayonetta 1 (Wii U)
Bowser's Inside Story
Third Dark Souls 2 DLC
Binding of Isaac

I'm sure there are loads of things from PS+ and XB Gold that I have never played.

jacksrb

I will be working my way through Sunset Overdrive and jumping into Super Time Force leading up to Christmas, and playing Far Cry 4 and Captain Toad afterwards.

It would be nice to have 2-3 days to really dig into anything, but kids don't really allow for that.

Terra

I have no idea. Everything in my life is more uncertain than ever. Starting a new job soon, moving to a whole new city...but if I get some time over, I will set up my old PS2 and play some Castlevania - Lament of Innocence.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
I'm thinking Suikoden Tactics, since I'm trying to make my way through both the Suikoden and Wild Arms series currently.

I'm probably going to get some things in the Steam sale like Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes.

If there's a good discount on Isaac I'll get that too.

p3tran

Banned
I bought a lot of the games recently released, but what I hope is master chief and halo5 beta to work perfectly on holidays

if not.... well, gta, unity, dragonage, along with whatever dlc drops for sunset overdrive, horizon, destiny, modern warfare etc

Azlan

Dragon Age: Inquisition and Farcry 4 will be my holiday games. If the Master Chief Collection multiplayer starts working reliably I will add some of that into the mix as well.

I've only managed 3 hours with Dragon Age so far and I got it at launch. It seems like the kind of game to play when I have a good chunk of time to spend on it, rather than when I have half hour free.

I plan to get stuck into it during the xmas break from work.

I will say that the three hours I have spent with it have been great!

Alavard

If the trend keeps up, it will probably be the Heroes of the Storm alpha for me. Despite having several campaign-based games on the go right now, I seem to play some HotS nearly every night.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
If it gets here today then it will be call of duty advanced warfare.
Hope the mp is good like the mw series. I cant take getting burned again.

Probably something from my steam backlog. Which will probably get a few new titles added with the sale.

It's a horrible yet wonderful cycle.

Hopefully some couch diablo 3 coop with friends as well.

Top Bottom