• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's gonna be your holiday game?

Grizzo

Like every year...

banjo-kazooie-4e26652155cb8.jpg

This is the perfect game for the season.

I'll also spend time with Smash Bros U when it's finally available in Europe. I would love to be able to answer Captain Toad as well but the dream is dead :(

I will give Bayonetta a shot too.

Kup

I have a huge backlog and three weeks holiday to take in December... so lots.

Assassin's Creed: Rogue or Unity
Mario Kart 8 DLC
Destiny DLC
Dark Souls II DLC

Probably more if I can fit them in.

emb

For Thanksgiving, I'll be using the free time to delve deeper into Alpha Sapphire. There's not much as relaxing as playing through a Pokemon game.

Smash Bros. is here too, but after already having played the 3DS version, I'm having a hard time getting excited about single player this round.

Holidays are the time I really try to put a dent in the backlog that accumulated throughout the year (especially via PS+). However I know that I will likely be playing a ton of DA:I and will finally take the wrapping off Metro Redux and go through both of them hopefully.

I have major video game-ADD around the holidays so I'll be jumping in and out of these games:

PS4:

Farcry 4
Dragon Age Inquisition
Last of Us Remastered
Geometry Wars 3
GTA V

Wii U:

Smash 4

PC:

Valkyria Chronicles

I'll probably be playing Smash and Dragon Age more than the others.

Ugh. So overwhelmed right now.

I'm currently playing
Destiny
DA:I mp

December:
Destiny DLC
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 & 2.5
DA:Origins SP or DA:Inquisition SP?? Haven't played either yet
Shadows of Mordor (Newly Acquired as of today)
and a list of many other RPGs such as Valkyria Chronicals,Tales of Symphonia, Persona 4 & Q, blah.

We don't celebrate christmas\thanksgiving where I live,so no vacation for me,unfortunately.

Still, I will be playing Dragon Age Inquisition during that time.

th4tguy

Either dragon age or something on Vita. It depends on Christmas gifts. A little bit of Fortnite on the side for good measure.

Probably finish up Far Cry 4, then check out Alien Isolation and wait for MGSV: GZ and Elite: Dangerous if it turns out to be a mostly bug free, enjoyable release.

DarkOneX

Definitely won't have 1, there's too many new ones I've got recently that I've already spent a ton of time on but going to do so even more since I have 5 days off starting tomorrow and the week of Xmas :) Mine will mostly be GTA5, CoD AW, and Smash Bros (shipping to me now), with a little bit of Forza Horizon 2 and Sunset Overdrive both of which I completed the main races/story already but need to finish side stuff. Also going to dust off my Drive Club and get the update and play the new tracks and see if online is any better, oh and probably try to finish the Halo 4 compaign and hopefully the multi for MCC gets fixed so I can actually play a good deal of that finally. Also almost forgot Far Cry 4, barely started the campaign so need to play that some more too if I got time.

I have GTA V...but realistically most of my gaming time is going to Binding of Isaac. It's such a good game and I highly recommend PS+ members to pick it up if they haven't already.

Dragon Age Inquisition. I think I finally finished exploring the first map after 25 or so hours.

Edit: Now that I think of it, I'm not even done with the first area.

Hugstable

Banned
Probably Dragon Age and Persona Q for me. Probably going to be complete with Far Cry 4 before the start of December, already sitting at near 80% completion.

I've already got a huge backlog going...

Wii U = Smash, Toad TT, Bayonette 1 & 2
PS4 = The Last of Us, and against my better judgment, probably more D3
Xbox One = SSO, and if they ever get them working properly MCC and AC:U
PC = A whole lot of games, Shadow of Mordor namely, but if I end up picking up any 3rd party offerings, they'll probably be here

It's starting to get out of hand. I'm going to try to focus on one at a time going forward, and to pick up as few additional games as possible unless there are some stellar deals. Shadow of Mordor is next on the docket for completion.

daveo42

Banned
In order of most to least amount of time spent:
3DS - Persona Q
Wii U - Smash, along with finishing up Bayo/2 and SM3DW
Vita - Freedom Wars
PS4 - Prob play a few indie games I have on it right now. Maybe more Pier Solar

Herne

Well, I guess Dragon Age Inquisition and Assassin's Creed Unity, but I'm playing both already, so if you don't count them, none. It would be GTA V, but Rockstar thinks of pc gamers as well as one would think of the shit they have stepped in, so no.

I play Crusader Kings II/Europa Universalis IV (depending on where my current game is) and Mount & Blade Warband daily, though, so them I guess. But they're more all-year-around games.

RMI

Banned
considering I'll be traveling it's probably going to be finishing up Etrian Odyssey Untold and P4G. My consoles will be home alone without me.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Anything and everything Wii U local multiplayer with my brother. Nintendoland, Smash, Mario Kart, 3D World. So excited.

Top Bottom