• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's gonna be your holiday game?

Feichaw

Mass Effect 3 (honestly, at this point, I don't think I'll ever stop playing the trilogy) and Dragon Age: Inquisition (the game is so good! If you haven't bought it yet, do it. It's amazing!).

EqicDodoO

Super smash of course!

Meanwhile i will try to get my backlog smaller.
Starting with.

Witcher 2
Shadow of Mordor
GTA V
Sonic Lost World.
Deus Ex HR.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
It's not this holiday, but every year I save my most anticipated winter release for Christmas. This year it's Dragon Age. It will almost certainly be Uncharted next year.

meppi

Earth Defense Forces 2 Portable V2 on Vita and Gundam Breaker 2 on PS3.

Gonna be an awesome bug infested, mech exploding Christmas for sure! :D

KKRT00

Path of Exile, XCom:EW with Long War and X: Rebirth probably. Maybe Wastelands 2 or Grimrock 2 or MM X Legacy.

Damn, i have extremely big backlog ;\

I'm go to LA to see family, so I'll be limited to Vita and 3DS. Dat 13 hour flight though.

I haven't quite decided what will be my focus, but I'm leaning towards replaying the first three MGS games.

Other options are Pokemon Alpha Sapphire if I'm not done by then and perhaps a JRPG; either an FF, DQ, Chrono Trigger or Mother. I'll probably just replay FFX since I've hardly touched the Vita version.

Hopefully I'll finish Dragon Age by then.
I'm planning going Nintendo - Smash, Super Mario 3D World and finally - Captain Toad.
Damn you, NOE and your release dates!

sephiroth7x

It'll probably be Dragon Age Inquisition though buying the new PES and Driveclub at the same time may put a dent in it! (Haven't started DA:I yet... god damn PES!)

Wedge7

Smash Bros will be the mainstay, that and I'm going to try and tackle a bunch of older games in my backlog during the holiday break.

MilkyJoe

Does no one use the word Christmas anymore??

GTAV and Either MCC or Wolfenstien... whichever I am bought. I never buy my own games around Christmas.

Draenor mostly, along with DA:I and GTAV, whenever I pull myself away from WoD long enough to start them. Maybe a little Sunset Overdrive thrown in and Halo MCC if 343 ever gets MP fixed.

dreamfall

GTA V is taking over my life again.

I'd like to get heavily invested in Dragon Age Inquisition, as my copy is still sitting in plastic.

And I'm 12ish hours in Bayo2, just loving it to pieces. Bit by bit, I see myself replaying it. A lot.

Gah! And I NEED to finish Unity!

glaurung

GTA V and Dragon Age Inquisition on PS4.

Though I suppose I will be at my parents house during the holidays so I expect I will be playing WoW with low settings on my MBP instead.

Top Bottom