• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's Your Favorite Sonic The Hedgehog Soundtrack?

ar4757

It's a tie between Sonic 3 & Knuckles, Sonic CD JPN, Sonic Colors, Sonic Adventure, Sonic Unleashed, and Sonic Adventure 2.

lol yep Sonic has always had great music. You can count on that.

Also you forgot Sonic 2, Chemical Plant Zone for life

-Gozer-

The Michael Jackson one, of course.

latest

flohen95

Sonic Adventure as an original soundtrack, otherwise it's Sonic Generations with its selection of songs from pretty much every game prior to it.

woopWOOP

I unironically enjoy everything from that cheesy Sonic R soundtrack. Livin' in the city!

I also liked a lot of the Sonic Adventure 2 tracks. For the MD trilogy it's a toss between Sonic 2 and 3/K.

Probably Sonic 2.

Oil Ocean, Mystic Cave, and Bonus are dope. Sky Chase Zone is chill, and I like the final boss song. It feels epic.

Ice Cap Zone from S3 gets a nod though.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Sonic Adventure will always be my fave

RRockman

Banned
This is really hard.

It's between generations, the rush games , and sonic 23 and k for me as best overall OST but the others really had some great tunes.

oo7

First two Sonic games had such beautifully composed soundtracks. Starlight Zone will forever be my favorite however. I'll never forget the first night I was walking through an alley in Tokyo, nearly 20 years after playing that game, and hearing that familiar tune just randomly playing from a claw machine nearby. So random and nostalgic..

My man

Listening to the Sonic Rush and fuck that was a shock to my system. Not sure what to think bout it, but man it's definitely unique and pretty cool, I guess. I'll see how much it grows on me.

Top Bottom