• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's your primary gaming platform?

What's your primary gaming platform?

• Playstation

• Xbox

• Nintendo

• PC

• Other (explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.
99.9% on PC.

Own a PS4 Pro because Rockstar takes too damn long to put their games on PC so I bought it to play RDRII but I honestly don't think I've turned it on since RDRII released on PC. I should probably sell it.

analog_future

Resident Crybaby
Those are still brands. I meant PS4, PS5, xbox one, Series S, etc. My primary gaming platform might be a Wii U or PS3. Would that be 'other' or PlayStation and Nintendo. Those are brands still.

Oh.

Yeah, all of those platforms would've bogged down the results way too much. Especially when the vast, vast majority aren't going to be playing on a Wii U or a 3DS or a PS3 or whatever.

Last edited:

Dr.brain64

PS5-smell-Hikakin-gif.gif

PlayStation
YWNaQWm.png

I don't play my Switch that much, I refuse to connect that pixel shit to my 77" Oled, also rather take my PSVita for travel as it's not as fragile.

Series X and it's clickedy shit controller is collecting dust, no interesting Exclusives in years.

After working all day from home, I can't care less for gaming on PC, If I even have time to game I just want to pick up controller and game on my TV and get sounds through my surround system.

00_Zer0

PC is my main platform where I buy most of my games, with Nintendo Switch being my only console for exclusives or occasional double dipping.

Reactions: Isa

wvnative

PS5, but soon gonna try to transition to PC for single player games excluding PS5 exclusives. Still will be mostly be PS5 due to multiplayer and the ecosystem of games I've built up, but going forward, trying to slowly go to PC. I grow frustrated with both Xbox and PlayStation in recent years.

Switch rocks though.

fart town usa

Gold Member
PS5 but it's like 80% PSVR2. Lots of negativity surrounding that headset but it has a ton of great games and it's just super refreshing to me. I like PS3/PS2/PSX style games and VR has no shortage of smaller scale stuff like that.

Outside of that it's the Saturn or just retro in general.

Last edited:

Fbh

So far Ps5.
I do want to switch to PC at some point, but so far it has just been too expensive and I've prioritized other (non gaming) expenses.

MarkMe2525

I probably spend more time on PlayStation, but this is primarily due to the fact that my PS2 and PS3 are the center pieces of my "retro" set up, followed closely by my 360. My PS4 and Series X are on my main TV. The Wii is my go to for when I have friends over. All of my Gen 7 and 6 consoles have additional memory loaded with my "backups".

Edit: I forgot about VR, I probably spend 30% of my total gaming time on my Quest 3 and I still play with PSVR occasionally for its exclusives.

Last edited:

Fredrik

2023 stats:

PS5 🫣
18 hours

Xbox Series X 😕
46 hours

PC: 500+ hours 🥳🥇🏆

So yeah. PC for sure.

Currently planning to build a living room PC, the experiment of this year for me. I’ve been talking about it for years without doing anything about it but now it’ll happen. I’m excited!

reinking

Gold Member
1. PC
2. Phone/iPad -close 2nd based on time played.
3. PS5/PSVR2
4. Quest 3
5. Other -retro consoles and handhelds
6. XBSX -see number 1.

Until I get another Switch, it is out of the running. :messenger_anguished:

Last edited:
Top Bottom