• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which TV series new season are you excited for

• Thread starter Deleted member 102481
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
I'm excited for the family guy Simpsons crossover and vampire diaries and the originals

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
True Dick
Supernatural
Doctor Who

Brooklyn Nine Nine, because

kwazyqxjg2.gif

Salsa

Arrested Development

fuck it, Season 4 was still a lot better than what's out there and I seriously doubt they'll go the "not filming together" route again after the backlash

hype

MLCodest

Game of Thrones, Arrow, Hannibal, Attack on Titan (eventually), House of Cards, Arrested Development, and a few others.

Salsa

and as far as dramas go, yeah, nothing beats True Detective

both because the first season was amazing and because the format makes it all the more intriguing on how they're gonna continue

Ultimadrago

Mad Men final season (Season 7 Part II)

Rick and Morty

True Detective

Justified final season

Arrested Development (I wasn't a fan of the last season's format, but I better get more AD dammit)

Boardwalk Empire final season (Well, I want to be excited anyways. With its swift coming boot off-the-air with only 8 episodes plus the reported setting of the new season, it's hard to.)

Grizzo

The final season of Parenthood.

parenthood.png

I'm gonna miss the misadventures of the ever-intruding Braverman family.

Looking forward to the new season of Girls too. The Walking Dead, with the hope that it's gonna be better than usual (though most of season 4 has been alright). Gotham looks neat too. Also, the second season of Broad City can't come soon enough. Love that show to bits.

I have already way too many shows on my waiting list so I'm not really keeping up with what's currently airing.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
The Mindy Project, Arrow, Hannibal, White Collar.

Ooh, I forgot about British stuff that's still several months away: Downton Abbey, Mr. Selfridge, Vicious.

Mad Men, True Detective and Game of Thrones in that order and I'm also in for the absurdity that is Arrow.

Thought I would be more excited about the Flash but it doesn't look good to me but I know I'm gonna watch it anyways.

Frog-fu

Banned
31 posts in an no mention of Person of Interest? For shame.

Shows I'm really looking forward to
Person of Interest
Game of Thrones
True Detective

Platy

DORCTOR FUCKING WHO

True Detective, Game of Thrones, Shield and Ninja Turtles

honorable mention to Arrow, but I am still at season 1 so my "new season" is season 2 =P

And sherlock ... maybe ... one day ....

Gorger

Hannibal
Orphan Black
Sherlock
Game of Thrones
Dr. Who
True Detective
Boardwalk Empire
Arrested Development

Verdre

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not a fan of Doctor Who, but I'm interested in watching the new season because I think Peter Capaldi might make it enjoyable to watch, much like Eccleston did.

Volotaire

Arrow/Flash
Doctor Who

I may need to pick up 1 or 2 more TV series since that is all I have got at the moment (for the Autumn/Spring season).

Loxley

PojGxdA.jpg

Season 4, just one month to go and I am ready. Plus, we're getting 22 full episodes this time around instead of just 13. Also the obligatory Sherlock & Game of Thrones, but those are still a long ways off :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom