• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

White Supremacist says the N-word, catches a beating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its unbelievable. A racist started the bullshit and people are unsure. It was a decent fight at that. One v one, ended when he lost. I mean shit, if you can't celebrate a racist getting beat down like that, who the fuck you supporting?

Won't lie, was disappointed at first. That butterball came in hard. But got cooked in the end lol.
Pretty much this

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
"You gotta let them fight that out," got me real good. lol.

I remember growing up, and there'd be a fight on the playground, and the other kids would just let the two fighters go at it until they got tired, then the fight just kind of naturally fizzled out and everybody went back to what they were doing.

EDIT: Also, I weirdly respect the 1 on 1. Nobody jumped in and tagged team anyone, just let the two with beef go at it. Although orange shirt is a fucking coward. He started that shit, then backed away, hands up, when it was clear the black dude was going to win. Typical racist coward. You want to say all the offensive shit you can, but you won't actually do a fraction of the shit you post in your stormfront threads. Punks.

Seik

Banned
Nazi threw hands, Nazi got a beatdown.

What's the problem here?

Some people see a problem with a Nazi getting his teeth punched in.

I only see nature at work.

Nature is a beautiful thing.

These motherfuckers have a big mouth but when it comes to throwing the gloves off if they're alone they're weak af.

R0ckman

Audio was bad, but as the short guy walked out was he completely quiet or was he randomly screaming? Did he get the sense beat out of him?

As I was watching the video I was like "I don't really see a lot of beating going on. They're kind of just holding each other.

Then dude gets up on the table and let's the racist HAVE it. Only thing I could think was "this is so beautiful." And then that point to pink shirt.

LotusHD

Banned
My exact quote in describing people on the internet/this thread cheering physical assault. I also wrote that before realizing that the racist threw the first punch.

Why are people so quick to judge others before informing their damn selves

Well then, that was a pretty good beat down. Good on this guy for standing up. Man, I can't believe he was pulling the dude's hair though, what a fucking coward. I mean, it's not like I actually expect civility or class from a white supremacist, but still.

excowboy

I tried to fully acknowledge my privilege here, and clarify that I was questioning celebrating the violence rather than the violence itself. Of course I don't want to live in a society that tolerates white supremacists, but I also don't want to live in a society where violence is casually acceptable. Apparently this means I'm also a secret racist. I'll bow out at this point.

Not

Banned
Nazi threw hands, Nazi got a beatdown.

What's the problem here?

Most white people can only empathize with other white people, and they're secretly scared of all nonwhite people, so when they see one of their own get attacked, no matter the reason, their first instinct is to trumpet that violence isn't the answer

Not, hey maybe don't be racist

Just, hey, stop hitting white people please

We can now determine everyone's priorities clear as day. It's actually cool to see.

Enzom21

I tried to fully acknowledge my privilege here, and clarify that I was questioning celebrating the violence rather than the violence itself. Of course I don't want to live in a society that tolerates white supremacists, but I also don't want to live in a society where violence is casually acceptable. Apparently this means I'm also a secret racist. I'll bow out at this point.

So you watch the video yet or are you still commenting on something you haven't even watched?

Ayyyyy Lmao. As expected

LotusHD

Banned

Mhm

Beefy

If some one calls me a nigger and is all aggressive up in my face, then grabs my fro, they getting a beating.

squall211

Well then, that was a pretty good beat down. Good on this guy for standing up. Man, I can't believe he was pulling the dude's hair though, what a fucking coward. I mean, it's not like I actually expect civility or class from a white supremacist, but still.

I think the last thing anybody expects from a fight is civility and class lol.

So instead of actually having a conversation as to why violence may be acceptable (such as in this instance, which was entirely self-defense), you're just gonna feign persecution.

I think the last thing anybody expects from a fight is civility and class lol.

Perhaps I just hold people to too high of a standard. :p

drink!

zelas

So you're saying black people should accept being called a nigger and accept taking the first punch. That nobody should encourage self defense.

Heroman

Banned
Why do people make post like this and just leave the thread?

also lol I was completely ok with this even before I realized the white asshole started the actual physical fight

and I'm white

LionPride

Banned
No one cares mate

Surfinn

Damn that was brutal. And grabbing someone's hair and pulling it out is super cowardly, especially when on the offensive.

It's hard to feel sympathy for Nazis,
especially violent/instigating Nazis

> You guys shouldn't celebrate white supremacists who pick fights getting beat up
> I'm not defending the suprenacist, just his right to not be laughed at
> The violence is fine but dont you dare enjoy racists being shamed

Ayyy Lmao

About the only verbal thing I can think of that deserves an immediate physical response is calling a black person a "nigger". White Knighting the physical response is so out of touch is fucking hilarious.

Not

Banned
Well I guess refusing to condemn Nazis makes me the REAL racist!

Fuck this I'm out!

*Lurks for entire rest of thread; edits "I'm out" post to respond to anything said after his grand high-road exit*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom