• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

White Supremacist says the N-word, catches a beating

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I was talking about people on the internet getting hyped up over physical assault -- people in this thread looking terrible. I didn't comment on the man in the video, who was justified in defending himself.

Well, it's hard for me to say "that's aweful" cause that racist white asshat called him the n-word then attacked him.

Gotta cheer for the good guy at the moment. I guess that makes me aweful

A nazi commited broad daylight murder over the weekend. Get over yourself and actually commit to a side. Sitting in the benches doens't stand for shit.
No don't you realise, the only way to fight back when people are racially insulting you, punching you and driving a car straight at you is peaceful protests and reasoned debate.

We have to let them keep doing this and eventually a few extra white people might start thinking "you know, maybe the racists are the bad guys" and the world will be a better place.

We just have to rise above all the discrimination, violence and killings until we reach the point where all POC and your white supporters can finally say "we won".

Nokterian

ThLvKTV.gif

that;s the thing, if you start shit up own to it even if you get your ass kicked

Nazi's,white supremacist and everything in between needs to be smashed in the face.

No, I was talking about people on the internet getting hyped up over physical assault -- people in this thread looking terrible. I didn't comment on the man in the video, who was justified in defending himself.

People are happy a shit head who started shit got dealt with. That isn't strange. It's normal. It's not strange that people feel good watching a bully mid act get fucking dealt with. What would be strange is if we took this moral relativist stance where we pretend assholes being knocked down a peg didn't feel good.

cyress8

Banned
After watching the whole video. The only person I feel sorry for is the man in the orange shirt. Jesus, I would love to be the fly on the wall when he got home. His pride has to be shattered into a million pieces.

Made my day. Was worried for a bit it was just gonna be hair pulling then your boy got some good leverage and started dropping those Bs on him.

Can't for the life of me hear any of the words being said on mobile tho. What the fuck was that guy (white trash racist) saying to him that started it off?

Foggy

Well, it's hard for me to say "that's aweful" cause that racist white asshat called him the n-word then attacked him.

Gotta cheer for the good guy at the moment. I guess that makes me aweful

You need to sit down and reflect on the person you've become

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
I'm not seeing people act surprised and appalled. I'm seeing everyone cheer the idea of someone beating another person in the face because he got called a name. Everyone looks terrible.

Please go sit down some where with this everyone is to blame shit

straight to hair pulling. what a tough guy.

What do you think street violence is? They're not glorious affairs. That guy attacked by the nazi literally might've been killed had things gone differently. The next victim might not be so prepared/lucky.

Rorschach

I think these guys forget people can fight back. They're so emboldened now. Hopefully, people keep reminding them all across the country.

Sunster

Moderates don't want to hear about state sanctioned violence violence against black people. Then when a black man loses his cool after being called the most degrading term possible by a man who wants everyone who looks like him to be shipped off to Africa, he gets chastised for not being a Buddhist monk 100% of the time.

Anger is an appropriate and reasonable response to oppression .

Violence is the language of the unheard.

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
Moderates don't want to hear about state sanctioned violence violence against black people. Then when a black man loses his cool after being called the most degrading term possible by a man who wants everyone who looks like him to be shipped off to Africa, he gets chastised for not being a Buddhist monk 100% of the time.

Anger is an appropriate and reasonable response to oppression .

Violence is the language of the unheard.

The black dude didn't lose his cool, the nazi fuck attacked him and he fought back.

Personally, I just don't like the commentary from the cameraman on these things. It takes something that should be serious and tries to turn it into a comedy act. And with him yelling there's no chance of hearing what the people actually involved are saying.

nicanica

Where did the guy say the n-word. Was there any mention of the n-word in the video?

Because I am all for whoever saying it getting their ass whooped...but I didn't catch it in the video, which makes it seem like someone is manipulating the audience for views.

Looks to me like a video that went viral on WSHH because of the bullshit title they attached to it

This.

Sorry I've listened to the video in this tweet quite a few times over. I'm only hearing "--black [cock] mother fucker" then he throws the first punch.

Update:
Watched the full video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6JN4VDPt3Y&feature=youtu.be

"[bleed? / swing] on me. *muffled* --nigger" happens at the 5 second mark.

First off: I'm all for this ferver of open season on Nazi's and White Supremacy.
But I still understand Slate's concern of mislabeling/manipulating for views. We see a bald white guy being a racist piece of shit and just calling him a White Supremacist and its instantly believable.

If you wanna start shit and someone fucks you up, I aint gonna feel bad for you.

This isn't politically motivated violence (which I oppose). This is a racist jackass who called someone a racial slur and started swinging getting his ass wrecked. I'm not going to shed any tears or worry about the fallout. Good for the guy defending himself.

Sulik2

Good. Taking the high road just lets hate speech and activities fester. A few punches to the face might make a few nazis and racists reconsider what they consider acceptable public behavior.

excowboy

Look, using that language is completely unacceptable, but I'm not sure celebrating the user of that language taking a beating is really any good either. Come on folks, if we want better we need to be better.

Nafai1123

Banned
First off: I'm all for this ferver of open season on Nazi's and White Supremacy. But I still understand Slate's concern of mislabeling/manipulating for views. We see a bald white guy being a racist piece of shit and just calling him a White Supremacist and its instantly believable.

Why is it a concern for a racist piece of shit to be labeled a white supremacist exactly? They do the exact same thing labeling BLM as thugs and criminals.

Look, using that language is completely unacceptable, but I'm not sure celebrating the user of that language taking a beating is really any good either. Come on folks, if we want better we need to be better.

Yeah, because that's worked so well...

I'm sure. These roaches need to crawl back in their hole. They think it's safe to come out. Some gotta learn the hard way not every Black man is going to hold their head high and walk away. Now me? Call me a nigger to my face and I can walk away. Say that shit to my wife or child and all that high minded idealism goes out the fucking window. Sorry.

Sunster

if no one stops them from saying that they will continue to say it.

EGM1966

Whelp if you attack someone without apparent provocation then that's that. More than words the fact he apparently just attacks the guy for bring black makes what follows self defence plain and simple. Victim halts once guy's subdued too.

I'm not pro-violence at all but when someone attacks you self defence is what you respond with.

darklin0

Banned

That hasn't worked for the past century, time for something new.

Slayven

That is a high horse to be fence sitting on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom