• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why do dudes just chill in the locker rooms butt ass naked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heezzi

Banned
GrapeApes said:
How many of you fucks actually go to the gym? You wouldn't be saying this when you're trying to tie your shoe and a naked old man starts chatting you up. They should have a clothed and a nude section in the locker room. Where old dudes can chat naked for 30+ mins

None of these nerds go to the gym. I experienced this phenomon today and it is sickening and will always be. I go to the gym to workout and look at beautiful women, not to look at sacks.

Of course, because we're arguing that you should get a life and stop being so insecure, we must be nerds who don't go to the gym. Whatever. :lol

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
btkadams said:
im completely disgusted.
It's smiling at you!

On topic. It's not the nudity that bothers me, It's 10minutes afterwards. When you realize they have no intent to put their pants on, sitting on everything naked, and touching shit after they touched their junk.

That is completely void if I want them naked...Which never seems to happen and I'm cursed to it being 60 year old men. =[

Heezzi said:
None of these nerds go to the gym. I experienced this phenomon today and it is sickening and will always be. I go to the gym to workout and look at beautiful women, not to look at sacks.

Not true. Ever hear of muscle nerds? I hear they like to flex thier muscles while they school you on Star Trek lore. Truly a terrifying species.

Ogni-XR21

OP you go to the sauna and are shocked to see naked people? WTF?

Also when I'm in the gym and I'm done working out I take a shower - NAKED!!!! Don't you?

iddqd

old people in my gym run around naked for a couple of hours,
the younger ones shower with their underwear.
true story.

i shower at home (3min away) resulting in me not caring much about it.

Zeliard

shintoki said:
It's smiling at you!

On topic. It's not the nudity that bothers me, It's 10minutes afterwards. When you realize they have no intent to put their pants on, sitting on everything naked, and touching shit after they touched their junk.

That is completely void if I want them naked...Which never seems to happen and I'm cursed to it being 60 year old men. =[

Why are you sitting in the locker room for 10 minutes? It doesn't take very long to change.

Do you guys just sit there and ogle at the old men, transfixed by the sag and varicose veins? :lol

This is such a mystifying thread.

Zertez

It comes with age. A lot of times, the older you get, the more you leave things hanging out in the locker room. Dont forget the sweat rooms either. Most younger people will cover up, but old dudes will leave everything out there. It doesnt bother me most of the time, but it is wrong to look over and catch a glimpse of a lazy brown eye out of no where. That image doesnt fade for awhile. :lol It always reminds me of the Seinfeld episode, there is a good naked and a bad naked.

Plywood said:
In all seriousness though, I had already heard gym horror stories of trying to cancel membership, hearing this just solidifies me not wanting to go the gym. I'll do my exercising/working out at home, thank you very much.

Pay with normal cash?

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
I've seen it before. He's probably a chicken hawk. DON'T MAKE EYE CONTACT! Don't stare at his junk either. Oops, it's too late isn't it? The slow swing of his balls is hypnotizing... You are powerless now. Open to any suggestion. He beckons you closer...

Zertez said:
It comes with age. A lot of times, the older you get, the more you leave things hanging out in the locker room. Dont forget the sweat rooms either. Most younger people will cover up, but old dudes will leave everything out there. It doesnt bother me most of the time, but it is wrong to look over and catch a glimpse of a lazy brown eye out of no where. That image doesnt fade for awhile. :lol It always reminds me of the Seinfeld episode, there is a good naked and a bad naked.

l0lz

Koodo

Banned
Well, the only thing I'd disagree with is sitting down on benches or whatever while being naked, as I recall an article stating that was not the best idea, health wise.

Other than that, nudity in a locker room. Duh.

Docpan said:
This isn't a homophobic thing, this is a common courtesy thing. Nobody wants to see your hairy cocks and asses.

You sure about that? I never really cared about it in high school since it was just this one guy. Not too hard on the eyes either.

One thing is for sure, you're a great entertainer. This would make for a hilarious dramatic reading.

jarosh

not sure if this is a cultural thing or something, but i'm shocked to see so many people agree with the op. guys are naked in the locker room. duh. seems like common sense. old, fat, ugly, they all have the same right to be naked. has never bothered me. and i'm not disgusted by the male/human body, not when it's old either. what about showering at the gym? you see other dudes wash their penises and balls. does that bother you too? or do you put on shorts before you hop in the shower? or is showering naked not allowed where you live?

the sauna comment seems most bizarre to me though. you're supposed to be naked in a sauna, that's the whole point. most saunas i've been to had signs up that FORBID any kind of clothing. how can you be bothered by a guy sitting in a sauna naked? i just don't get this. AT ALL.

Yeah. I don't mind the visuals. I have the same configuration as everyone else in that room, more or less. :lol I'm more worried about microbes that might spread from the floor, the seats, and all of that moisture.

Arjen

I agree with the OP, looks like some people make it a sport to be naked as long as possible, just put your damn clothes on already.

way more

SanjuroTsubaki said:
Change in the car douchebag. Us men have balls to keep dry which is impossible to do with the moisture pouring out of your vagina.

This is how anybody in the real world would respond.

Too bad the OP is such a Punky Brewster bitch he's not going to reply.

ilanna said:
:| Have you people not seen a real vagina (I hate that word, also hate the word penis) before? That's not what it looks like. :\

If you hate the word vagina you probably aren't old enough to have seen one. Conversely, you might be so old you should only be inspecting them for pussy-rot.

jarosh said:
not sure if this is a cultural thing or something, but i'm shocked to see so many people agree with the op. guys are naked in the locker room. duh. seems like common sense. old, fat, ugly, they all have the same right to be naked. has never bothered me. and i'm not disgusted by the male/human body, not when it's old either. what about showering at the gym? you see other dudes wash their penises and balls. does that bother you too? or do you put on shorts before you hop in the shower? or is showering naked not allowed where you live?

the sauna comment seems most bizarre to me though. you're supposed to be naked in a sauna, that's the whole point. most saunas i've been to had signs up that FORBID any kind of clothing. how can you be bothered by a guy sitting in a sauna naked? i just don't get this. AT ALL.

Sounds like you enjoy watching naked men

Fakto

It's because that particular guy was "fat & old" ?
If it's so, then you do like the "young & handsome" type ?
Or, are you disgusted by the naked human body in general ?

Zertez

jarosh said:
The last few gyms I had a membership at, enforced a towel policy in the sauna. You had to have one on your waist at all times. Supposedly people were going at in the sauna(sounds about right) and now they enforce everyone to have a towel on. If you are caught without one, you get booted from the gym.

jarosh

salva said:
Sounds like you enjoy watching naked men
oh i do, honey, i do
kiss.gif

that doesn't change the fact that being repulsed by and uncomfortable around naked men, especially in a place where naked men are naturally seen, comes off a little prudish to me.

Uncle

Docpan said:
I went into the sauna to just relax after a workout, and there was a middle-aged man in there alone just sweating it out, balls and all. I sat on the other side, but I just couldn't handle it. The room was so fucking quiet and I felt like he was staring at me. When I left, I felt like I had been violated. This is unacceptable.

2kok0h.jpg

CiSTM

Banned
Uncle said:
:lol

And for the topic. I go to locker room and change my clothes and mind my own business. I don't pay attention to naked dudes around me. But of course you are bound to see some skin in locker room/shower/sauna but that doesn't really bother me.

reaver18 said:
why dont you guys get ready for the gym at home and just avoid the locker room altogether?

Have you ever been to a gym? We don't want to be carrying out normal clothes around the fucking gym.

KTallguy

Banned
Prudish, basically.

I go the gym about 5 days a week, and shower and change every time. If you do your business and GTFO, you won't notice the perv old men, if they are there.

If just the idea of other naked men around you is disgusting, that's your problem. A locker room is where people change and go to the gym. Obviously people hanging out for a long time completely naked is kind of weird, but I'll chat with my friend while dressing or whatever, and get out in a timely manner.

Dwelling on things makes them feel many times more aggravating than they actually are.

I can sort of sympathize with the OP. It's okay to be naked in a locker room, but after you're done drying off, please for the love of god start putting your clothes back on. Don't do jumping jacks, don't apply deodorant on your scrotum, don't try and shake my hand and have a conversation about your workout regimen. Put your god damn clothes on. That shit is so unpleasant and uncomfortable.

I remember when I was in primary school ( < 12 years old) doing swimming lessons and having to get changed in the public change rooms. A whole class of kids in there and these guys were just casually getting changed at their own pace, enjoying the breeze. Ugh.

Tonay

Banned
Once I asked a naked guy for directions to the sauna. It was a horrible experience, and in retrospect I don't know why I didn't just have a walk around and ask someone who wasn't so dangling.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Upon further consideration of the matter, I have determined that the phrase "butt ass naked" just doesn't work. I'd accept "buck ass naked" or "butt naked" but "butt ass naked" just doesn't fly.

Kr1355

Neo Member
I take it none of you have witnessed Scandinavia then (well, as most Americans don't own a passport...). People have naked Saunas with there family, friends, neighbors and no one cares. Hell they jump into lakes naked together too. One new years we were all letting off fire works near mid-night around my cousins and the neighbors whole family ran out butt naked, jumped in the snow, got up, came over for a chat then went back in as it was obviously fairly cold. I was a bit 'wwoooa', being more Brit than Finn, but no one said anything.

way more

Kr1355 said:
I take it none of you have witnessed Scandinavia then (well, as most Americans don't own a passport...). People have naked Saunas with there family, friends, neighbors and no one cares. Hell they jump into lakes naked together too. One new years we were all letting off fire works near mid-night around my cousins and the neighbors whole family ran out butt naked, jumped in the snow, got up, came over for a chat then went back in as it was obviously fairly cold. I was a bit 'wwoooa', being more Brit than Finn, but no one said anything.

I'd love to have a naked sauna and all but we aren't commies. I'd rather work my way up and buy a enclosed shower than enjoy myself in familial respect in a government payed "Euro-Sauna."

Wait, the neighbors family were all naked at the time for no reason?

Arjen

mac said:
I'd love to have a naked sauna and all but we aren't commies. I'd rather work my way up and buy a enclosed shower than enjoy myself in familial respect in a government payed "Euro-Sauna."

Wait, the neighbors family were all naked at the time for no reason?

WTF government payed "Euro-Sauna." ?? :lol
Were can i find those? I always have to pay to go to the sauna.

Dina

RevenantKioku said:
Upon further consideration of the matter, I have determined that the phrase "butt ass naked" just doesn't work. I'd accept "buck ass naked" or "butt naked" but "butt ass naked" just doesn't fly.

*smile*

S1lent

Am I the only one that was gut rolling the entire time while reading the first post?

Bravo, sir. I can't figure out whether you're a joke user or not, but either way, that is some funny shit. :D

Ranger X

jarosh said:

Exactly what I wanted to post. OP and his friends looks like the odd ones to me. There got to be some manhood problem somewhere in them. And I'm flabergasted at them actually looking if they don't like to look...

Rezbit

Damn, Docpan's prose is fucking incredible. Every post seems like it deserves a dramatic reading like in the "I almost crapped my pants" thread.

I don't mind nudity in the locker room, it's expected. I personally wouldn't stand around for an hour naked, but to shower and change, I'm not going to rush to cover myself up or even worse, showering with my underwear on.

Just chill about it. You're not some second grader, you're a man. If you don't like the nudity, in a locker room, then just change at home.

S1lent said:
Am I the only one that was gut rolling the entire time while reading the first post?

Bravo, sir. I can't figure out whether you're a joke user or not, but either way, that is some funny shit. :D

Every couple of months we get a thread about something that pisses Docpan off. It usually has to do with the gym. You should read his other threads. Dude mean SERIOUS BUSINESS!

20071110171619_Roid_rage.gif

Jasup

Ranger X said:
Exactly what I wanted to post. OP and his friends looks like the odd ones to me. There got to be some manhood problem somewhere in them. And I'm flabergasted at them actually looking if they don't like to look...
Satan makes them do it. He's an evil old geezer doing things like that.

cntr

Banned
There's a fairly good reason for feeling embarassed when outside. I mean, think about it.

You're in a jungle, fighting with someone; you attempt to kick him in balls but you crush your foot on his coconut pants. He, however, kicks you in your balls and stabs you in your fleshy butt.

Kade

I always go into the family changeroom because there's always new mothers changing while their kids always go to the stalls. So fucking awesome.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
I was taking the OP reasonably seriously until:

Docpan said:
Then he saw fit to sit down on the bench, still completely free-ballin' it. Who knows what kind of diseases or skid marks he spread all over the place... In hindsight, I feel even more repulsed because I've placed drinks and other food items down while changing my shirts or shoes. Now I have to worry about contracting STDs, malaria, typhoid fever, staph infections, and other life-threatening things just carrying out my day-to-day activity of changing?

Docpan said:
When I need to change my fucking pants, I go to the bathroom stall like any other civilized human being would do.

You go to a bathroom cubicle to change your pants? :lol

Joke post, right?

I can't believe folks are saying the only people not complaining clearly don't go to the gym. If you acted like this in my gym or expressed that to others in my gym you'd get the oddest fucking looks before someone would tell you to stop being a pussy. Going to a bathroom stall to change your pants is about the most pansy-ish thing I can imagine doing in a gym :lol

Inanna

Not pure anymore!
mac said:
If you hate the word vagina you probably aren't old enough to have seen one. Conversely, you might be so old you should only be inspecting them for pussy-rot.
You don't even know what you're talking about, mr. douchebag. Right, first off, yes, I have never seen one apart from my own. Also, I hate it because it sound way too clinical (same goes or penis), not because "OMiGawd, eww its dirty, GROSs!11!!!". :|

jarosh

docpan's threads said:
Why do dudes just chill in the locker rooms butt ass naked?
Hey asshole, HOLD THE ELEVATOR DOOR. This is a long one.
Tell me if I went overboard in beating the shit out of my friend.
The absolute worst type of nerd is a nerd with muscles.
Why is it everytime I browse the anime section I run into crazy people?
I hate people that try to get you to do things unexpectedly without making plans
I almost got into a fight with some little 120lb punk at the gym. *NWS language*
dude's got some anger issues

i dig the irony of this though:

Docpan in this thread said:
there was a middle-aged man in there alone just sweating it out, balls and all. I sat on the other side, but I just couldn't handle it. The room was so fucking quiet and I felt like he was staring at me. When I left, I felt like I had been violated. This is unacceptable.

from his old thread titled: Gayming Age: How do you know if you’re… you know…

Docpan said:
Sitting in one of the front seats was this asian dude. He was dressed so well that it looked like he carefully planned out each individual aspect of his outfit, right down to the bracelets on his wrists. You could tell he was gay, but he wasn’t super effeminate queer. For whatever reason, I couldn’t stop staring at this guy. Maybe I was just admiring how well dressed he was, but the thought still crossed my mind about it later on.

lulz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom