• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii Sports Revealed - Two more games revealed

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
later said:
Can anyone explain the appeal for the airplain game? I just don't get it.
Closest thing to Pilotwings. It's also the link to the mysterious Wii Motorsports.

[Nintex]

leroy hacker said:
Given that seven hours later no one has given a source for this claim, am I correct in assuming that the final number of games is still unconfirmed?
Matt said it on the IGN podcast, a question from a reader and he responded that it might have 8 games.

Haunted

later said:
Can anyone explain the appeal for the airplain game? I just don't get it.
Just as Waverace fans are looking forward to WSR's jetski game, Pilotwings fans are looking forward to a realisation of the Wii Airplane demo shown a while back.

I played some Wii Sports earlier today and I actually would be happy if they had improved versions of all those games (except boxing, since it wouldn't actually get fixed) with motion plus support. So far there is golf, which is a good one. But tennis and baseball would benefit a lot from motion plus. Bowling is more or less great as is.

I don't get the appeal for the Airplane game unless they change the controls. The trailer made it look really dumb and neat the same time. You control it like it's a paper airplane, yeah, good idea until you remember that you throw paper airplanes. If they mimiced a flight stick, then that would be nice.

nli10

Nuclear Muffin said:
Wii Sports Resort was going to be 10 games, but they've cut it down to 8. Oh and Wii disc based games cannot be patched, only Wii Ware/Virtual Console. There's no technical procedure for doing it unfortunately.

Don't patch the game, just put WiiSports on the Wii Sports Resort disk but with motion plus capability.

8 + the original 5 would be an amazing deal and a bit too good to be true though.

Shiggy

3570458520_bc1c6cc92b_o.jpg

So this survey confirms that there are 8 games and that there is an online mode ;)

(the survey also contains information about Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games as well as some questions on an all seasons resort game. The latter is a mock-up only though)

http://v-f-h.blogspot.com/2009/05/survey-giving-early-look-at-wii-sports.html

BDGAME

This new infos make Wii Sport Resort looks like a "Pilot Wings 64" with many diferent actives.

E_EN2.jpg

This game, with 50 different actives, I WANT!

Shiggy

BDGAME said:
This new infos make Wii Sport Resort looks like a "Pilot Wings 64" with many diferent actives.

[image]

This game, with 50 different actives, I WANT!

Reading is difficult, right. That is not Wii Sports Resort.

@Jaruru
Where does the survey confirm Wii Speak?

BDGAME

Shiggy said:
Reading is difficult, right. That is not Wii Sports Resort.

@Jaruru
Where does the survey confirm Wii Speak?

What is this screens anyway? I see Jet Grind Radio and others games in it that not have a Wii version.

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
BDGAME said:
What is this screens anyway? I see Jet Grind Radio and others games in it that not have a Wii version.
yeah this is from Bullshit World Tour

Shiggy

BDGAME said:

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll206/V-F-H/R_EN.jpg
-> Mario&Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll206/V-F-H/Q_EN.jpg
-> Wii Sports Resort

The other screens are a mock-up for a possible game. The survey is made to get people's opinions on such a game. It doesn't say that such a game is in development.

@Jarura
Didn't see the "if", sry.

Taker666

Online play in Wii Sports Resort and Mario & Sonic seems like a very smart and popular move..

...so this "survey" is obviously fake.

Top Bottom