• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Press Previews

Yuripaw

Banned
I'm actually really tempted to get NG3 RE now, cuz it'll have a club nintendo code, but also if they make it more like NG1 and 2, that's fine with me. It's been a long time since I played one of those, and I really have always wanted a full campaign where you play as Ayane.

Definitely interested in the UI and stuff, I hope the system is quiet too.
Welcome to the new era where video game consoles don't rule the entertainment industry.

You won't see any more hype for ps4 or 720 either.
I doubt that, new games for those systems are probably going to dominate coverage on E3 and websites.

AirBrian

Is Tank! Tank! Tank! a launch game? I'm really interested in hearing more about it.

I wish someone would make a BattleTanx game. I loved those on the N64. Wasn't part of 3DO sold to Namco, who is developing TTT!? Any relation?

That said, this game has me interested...

Anth0ny

Giantbomb says they aren't allowed to show any Wii U games for more than 10 minutes total. And the videos have to be in 30 second chunks.

the fuck

Giantbomb says they aren't allowed to show any Wii U games for more than 10 minutes total. And the videos have to be in 30 second chunks.

the fuck
before launch, after that no problem for 30+ min QL;s

Also they will do a live WiiU launch day thing like the gamespot one in 2006

TriGen

before launch, after that no problem for 30+ min QL;s

Also they will do a live WiiU launch day thing like the gamespot one in 2006

I loved the GB unboxing. As far as the live stream is concerened, I figured they would just do it like the Vita, but Nintendo's embargo won't be lifted until launch, and that's a Sunday. GB doesn't work on Sundays, I wonder if that means their live QLs will happen on Monday, or if they'll make an exception and have a few guys come in on launch day.

MYE

bDxMWW.jpg

Cool looking disc.

Thats very nice

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Everywhere outside of Japan you get it in the Premium WiiU pack, except the ZombiU bundle.
Oh... So basically the Premium model is the one everyone should get since they don't save anything by getting the other one as they'll still need to buy a game to play and so make it the same price and end up with less storage and no DD bonus offer?

Too bad, it would make the PAL price easier to swallow if it was a pack in for all units.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.

the fuck

Nintendo NDA (TM)

Yuripaw

Banned

the fuck

Yeah, that shit is such a killjoy. Way to take all the fun out of the launch Nintendo. We WANT to support your product already, keeping shit a secret this close to launch helps no one!

Arc07

Anyone say how long the HDMI cable is? Need to know if I gotta buy another one on Monoprice.

the fuck

This is actually a pretty common thing in the industry. Halo 4 had similar restrictions, and RE6 had some weird ass stuff where you could only show 5 minutes total from the campaign, meaning you could show 2 minutes from Leon's and 3 from Ada's, or 2 minutes from Ada's and 1 minute from Leon's and 2 minutes from Chris's.

It's stupid, but not something that just Nintendo does.

Effect

Tank Tank Tank actually looked fun. So it's looks the way it does on purpose it seems as they're going after that 90s arcade look. If it was cheaper I might be willing to check it out. Maybe if it goes on sale on the Wii U eShop at some point if it's on there.

ElRenoRaven

Tank Tank Tank actually looked fun. So it's looks the way it does on purpose it seems as they're going after that 90s arcade look. If it was cheaper I might be willing to check it out. Maybe if it goes on sale on the Wii U eShop at some point if it's on there.

Yes it does. If I had more friends to play with I'd certainly buy it. Still might when cheap for the single player. Looks fun.

Yuripaw

Banned
Tank! Tank! Tank! looks good if it were like a $20 game...but no way in hell for a full price game. Not even for $30, because I'm not of the mindset that just because a game is new that it's worth more money. So many older, yet to be played better games that can be bought cheaper.

Yes it does. If I had more friends to play with I'd certainly buy it. Still might when cheap for the single player. Looks fun.

Give it an online mode and I'd pay maybe £15 for it. Looks fun enough.

Top Bottom