• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii U Speculation thread IV: Photoshop rumors and image memes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shurayuki

E3 GAF is just this special kind of insanity that makes it all the more fun to read. And participate in. It's almost more fun that watching E3 itself, if it wasn't for, you know, all the awesome game announcements. And the terrible ones, too. Especially the terrible ones.

I'm not buying a Wii U until it has Farming Simulator, true story.

zzzzzzz2.png

Revelaitons for all

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=28292538&postcount=332

You were not a believer at first. >_>

test_account

XP-39C²
I disagree, but it's a moot point anyway, I don't expect haptic feedback at all let alone the "good" type.
I guess it can be discussed exactly what a gimmick is. For example, rumbling in a controller can be seen as a gimmick since it works perfectly fine to play a game without rumble. But sometimes it does adds to the experience. Getting physical feedback from touch a screen could be in the same situation. It is kinda a subjective thing, how much one feel that these extra things adds to the experience.

Speaking of rumble, does the WiiU controller has rumble?

McNum

zzzzzzz2.png

Revelaitons for all
E3 Bear is awesome. It's a paint tear turned into... this thing through the power of hype and insanity alone. Only on E3 GAF would this happen.

Edit: But isn't it a bit early to go E3 insane in this thread? It's still only April, going to be a long May if we have to keep this up.

boiled goose

good with gravy
I'm pretty lukewarm about the WiiU.

But then I think about the possibility that Nintendo might be showing off a new HD pikmin, retro's new game, and who knows what else. We are going to see so many things for the first time.

This E3 is gonna be awesome.

Conor 419

Banned
Good to hear chums, I imagine time slots are going to be put up soon. I'm going to deliver mine roughly 30 minutes before the first conference, if people could leave that for me that'd b cool.

This thread is the [OT] of Gaming-Age so hehe~
Your best bet is GameplayWhore for that, everybody should like, bookmark his post history and look up his summaries once in a while, he's our track-keeper.

Oh I know but I don't want to get myself into bad habits! :)

Thanks; that's the fellow! I'll search the thread for his recent posts nao!

Nope.
I listen to two or three. One at a banned site, one at another site that's possibly banned, and the one by the Nintendo World Report guys. It all depends on what mood I'm in, from silly to serious to something in-between.

I find that non-Nintendo shows got a bit too derisive somewhere around 2006-2007, so I quit "giving them a chance" and have never looked back.

I gave up all the mainline gaming podcasts yonks ago for much the same reasons.

However, if you wish to listen to a general gaming podcast that is Nintendo friendly [because many of the contributors were SNES fanboys] then give the Eurogamer podcast a try. I especially recommend the earlier episodes, even though they are now out of date, because they had the same sort of shambolic, irreverent approach as GFW did but with much less of the intellectualising. They have got far too professional recently for my liking but are still well worth a listen.

^ Wasn't he banned because it turned out that was a second account created to circumvent a previous ban?

I like feet was his previous username I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom