• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will Capcom have a good E3? Your Expectations? List of upcoming & rumored titles.

I don't understand why Dino Crisis is so popular in these forums. Back on those times I loved anything Capcom released (remember Chaos Legion? Yeah, I loved that too), but even then I thought the Dino Crisis series was a mediocre product born only from the desire of milking the "Dino-mania" Jurassic Park started. Of all the awesome IPs Capcom owns I would never choose something like Dino Crisis to come back. It does not help that I have had enough dinosaurs in my media for a lifetime...

What I'd really love is a new, current-generation, not exclusively multiplayer, Dragon's Dogma. Or something completely new coming from their studios in Japan, at this point that could have a bigger shock effect that a new Megaman game...

To be fair, it's mostly just one person championing Dino Crisis on this forum. : p

WeTeHa

Capcom, all I need from you is Dragons Dogma 2 - with optional 3-4 player coop. Or at least bring over DD Online :(

If you're feeling generous, I also wouldn't mind Deep Down to eventually release...

Looking forward to seeing if MH XX gets announced at E3 for western localization. Given Nintendo's preference so far for making all major titles release everywhere simultaneously, maybe we won't have to wait til next year for XX on Switch, if Japan gets it this year.

Neoxon

Looking forward to seeing if MH XX gets announced at E3 for western localization. Given Nintendo's preference so far for making all major titles release everywhere simultaneously, maybe we won't have to wait til next year for XX on Switch, if Japan gets it this year.
Capcom & Nintendo got us MHX/MHG pretty quickly, so maybe we can expect a similar turnaround for MHXX (or whatever it's gonna be called in the west). The real question is if it'll only be localized for the Switch or for both Switch & 3DS. Given the n2DS XL, I'm kinda leaning towards the latter.

MvC2 4K or we riot
Oh yeah, Capcom needs to get on re-releasing MvC2 & MvC Origins now that they have the Marvel license back.

Jawmuncher

I don't understand why Dino Crisis is so popular in these forums. Back on those times I loved anything Capcom released (remember Chaos Legion? Yeah, I loved that too), but even then I thought the Dino Crisis series was a mediocre product born only from the desire of milking the "Dino-mania" Jurassic Park started. Of all the awesome IPs Capcom owns I would never choose something like Dino Crisis to come back. It does not help that I have had enough dinosaurs in my media for a lifetime...

What I'd really love is a new, current-generation, not exclusively multiplayer, Dragon's Dogma. Or something completely new coming from their studios in Japan, at this point that could have a bigger shock effect that a new Megaman game...

You either don't like dinosaurs, or somehow live in an alternate universe where there are so many dinosaur games you somehow got fatigued. Regardless Dino Crisis 1 and 2 still basically stand at the top of story oriented single-player dinosaur games, which in my books means they're the best dinosaur games still. Only Turok 2008 ever came close to topping them.

To be fair, it's mostly just one person championing Dino Crisis on this forum. : p

dozens_of_us_arrestedofl7t.gif

Top Bottom