• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will Koji Igarashi's Castlevania successor be revealed this Monday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foffy

Banned
Do all of the names have to do with runes?

Crocell:
049-Seal-of-Crocell-q100-500x500.jpg

Eligos:
015-Seal-of-Eligos-q100-500x500.jpg

@MUWANdo

Banned
I just got this quote:

"Of course you understand that this is not my final form. Two dimensions cannot hold me."

Hmm...

Voror

"Of course you understand, this is not my final form. Two dimensions cannot hold me."

I'm loving these quotes honestly.

Kall201

He said "of course this is not my final form, two dimensions cannot hold me", or something like that.
3D???

Voliko

Kinda hope it was thrown together for the site. It looks pretty cheesy, and I hope it does not reflect the final game. :p
Definitely, that's the first thing that came to mind. If it doesn't look at least on par with the DS games I will be disappointed.

Don't know why everyone's raging at the idea of a browser game. You could easily make DS-quality games in HTML5, and an actually interesting clan mechanic backed by classic gameplay could grab me.

Voror

Curious what this will actually lead into like will this somehow determine what the main weapon for the character s or something? I'm a little scared by multiplayer being a thing though if there's a good single player I'd be fine.

What I presume to be backgrounds on the initial teaser look a lot better than the sprites for the site. I'm pretty confident it will be in line with other Igavania games stylistically.

Voror

Several of his comments seem to hint that whatever this is will have some sort of multiplayer component. I wonder if this is just going to keep going until the 11th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom