• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will Koji Igarashi's Castlevania successor be revealed this Monday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Several of his comments seem to hint that whatever this is will have some sort of multiplayer component. I wonder if this is just going to keep going until the 11th.

Oh man I hope the fuck not. There's only so much I can click.

RawNuts

sports.png

Whip for sure.

Rather than hinting at a multiplayer warring factions component or deciding the main weapon for the protagonist, I'm gonna go ahead and guess that this voting is just viral marketing and the game will feature 2 campaigns with two protagonists from competing clans, one using a whip and one using a sword. Iga does love including multiple playable characters, after all.

Rei_Toei

Fclvat sbe Pnanqn, ru?
I just got: The illness feeds itself. Then you feed the illness. Then the illness feeds you.

My body is ready, Iga.

Foffy

Banned
Rather than hinting at a multiplayer warring factions component or deciding the main weapon for the protagonist, I'm gonna go ahead and guess that this voting is just viral marketing and the game will feature 2 campaigns with two protagonists from competing clans, one using a whip and one using a sword. Iga does love including multiple playable characters, after all.

I have to imagine that. But then again, consider how the Souls series essentially became a thing after he stopped making his type of game, and has tried to add multiplayer on some level to his last few entries.

I can totally see a multiplayer mechanic being a goal.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
C'mon guys, gimme the KS now. I want to go eat something. :/

Foffy

Banned
Looked it up and Ose is the name of a demon it seems.

All the names seemed to be linked to demons.

I got Naberius the Nameless. Essentially, Cerberus.

Oh man, if these are names at bosses or enemies...we already got a few Castlevania tropes going.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Barbatos the Bald?!

lol, thanks IGA

maszu

Neo Member
Aim the Apoplectic.
#TeamWhip go!

Can't wait to throw money at him, its been too long since a proper igavania.

Kansoku

Changed from ClanBroadsword to ClanKatana.

I estimate around 10min until people start putting the sword/whip on their avatars.

EDIT: Got something about a final quarter (or something like this), changed before I could read everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom