• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zeroshiki

I wish I could articulate why the introductory Hyouka episodes didn't seem to put me off as much as they did for others here, but it's been a long time and I'm horrible at these sort of things anyway. Something about really liking the characters, script, and voices, I guess.

I get what you're trying to say.

I dono, maybe I'm not as ADD as the people here or that I'm wired to really like the slow stuff but nothing about the first 6 episodes of Hyouka were offensive to me in any way. I thought it was really pretty, really well done and did a good job introducing the characters.

I guess we can forgive alot if something is well drawn/animated.

Make sure you check out Accel World its really good.

Oh and I guess SAO OST1 is soon?

DZupgqb.png

I wish I could articulate why the introductory Hyouka episodes didn't seem to put me off as much as they did for others here, but it's been a long time and I'm horrible at these sort of things anyway. Something about really liking the characters, script, and voices, I guess.

I think my main problem so far is that I don't like the main guy at all so far, and his attitude permeates throughout the whole show.
Best idol.

Yes.

cajunator

Banned
Boobs, to fit the theme of the season.

I can't skip.

Fair enough.
Just do your best to slog through the first 10 episodes or so then the show levels out pretty well. Episode 4,5 are important so pay attention to those. Episode 6 is just bad, and the remaining episodes from there to the festival are varying degrees of watchable.

Sounds about right.

It's the season. It has broken people's minds!
besides what better way to kill the thread?
In second thought I like my account too much.
gBeeSwo.gif

Fair enough.
Just do your best to slog through the first 10 episodes or so then the show levels out pretty well. Episode 4,5 are important so pay attention to those. Episode 6 is just bad, and the remaining episodes from there to the festival are varying degrees of watchable.
The whole reason I've started watching Hyouka was for episode 11.5 and Irisu. I've heard good things about her.

Thoraxes

Good production values can definitely help some oversee the flaws.

Cardfight!! Vanguard 47 (eng dub)
tumblr_mh0bnix9rS1qbxqfpo1_500.png
tumblr_mh0bnix9rS1qbxqfpo2_500.png

Kamui's Nova Grapler deck really has some awesome moments, I wonder if he will keep into the next season and then into season 3 and 4 if Cardfight is still that popular? I loved so many of his cards, Stern Blaukruger, Eisenkugel, and Fighting Battleship Prometheus. What creative names. For the beautiful opponent, Knight of Tribulations Galahad and Knight of Godly Speed Galahad are awesome.
Poor Morikawa falling asleep on Misaki's terrible match, ready for Psy Aichi

Zettai Karen Children THE UNLIMITED - Hyoubu Kyousuke - 03

This was a pretty good episode ( again )
Animation is still good , at worse it looks above average. Story is classic ZKC stuff and that's exactly what i wanted .. We got some insight about yugiri and the way the 2 new characters fit into the ZKC original cast and it works well for the most part and the BABEL elements provide the rest of the (good) fanservice.

SO i guess it's good stuff.

Zettai%20Karen%20Children%20THE%20UNLIMITED%20-%20Hyoubu%20Kyousuke%20-%2003.jpg

Don't die minamoto !

Next week seems full of fights ! This unlimited spin-off serie looks really better than i could have hoped. With the cast they have next week , this better not disapoint....

That could potentially be 2-3 more years!

I think about catching up with it sometimes, but Yu-Gi-Oh just isn't the same now that the monsters are CG.

It's still ok. I have too much things to see anyway. I'll just catch up with one or two series, finish Hokuto no Ken and focus on new anime. If time just appens to appear I'll give a shot at short series but honestly, I doubt I'll have for catching up 70+ episodes.

And if there is a new YGO series in 2-3 years, well, my body will be ready.

Is that good compared, say, to Yu-Gi-Oh? I haven't seen a card anime in a long time, maybe I'll watch it?

I like it a bit more than Yugioh, (yugioh really only had one arc I absolutely loved, battle city etc), but not more than the best yugioh series, GX.

I also like how, at least, theres no magic and all that stuff, and just pure cardfight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom