• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Branduil

There's still time for us to impeach this enemy of democracy before it's too late and his evil schemes come to fruition.

ibo2Wq2tFtA5km.jpg

Syrinx

What benefit even is there for A? You have to reach your hand an extra 2-4 inches or so, depending on how much of the roll has gone into your ass already.

My friends.

Let's close this debate and discuss about more important matters such as:

http://funny-pictures-blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/The-Great-Debate.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Ideally I would choose B every time, but sometimes I'm too careless to notice what way the roll goes before I put it on and it ends up on side A. Than it just stays that way until the roll is done because fuck if I'm going to remove the roll again just to get it on the right side.

Hey guyz someone told me once that girls don't poop. Confirm/deny?

There are no girls on the internet, so nobody we'll tell you. You can give a try at girlGAF though, just in case.

PS: I love how I turned a shitty discussion in a discussion about pooping. I'm a true artist.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
There's still time for us to impeach this enemy of democracy before it's too late and his evil schemes come to fruition.
Impeachment is far too soft for a villain of his caliber. Instead I call to arms, my fellow AnimeGAF citizens, for tonight we make a stand! We uphold the values we hold dear! The justice of the system! The voice of the populace! The silly thread titles and the unending cute gif spams! For there is nobody born higher than us! For there is no merit in lying to the people! For, in our sleepless nights, we just have to ask: What would Yang Wenli do?

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Impeachment is far too soft for a villain of his caliber. Instead I call to arms, my fellow AnimeGAF citizens, for tonight we make a stand! We uphold the values we hold dear! The justice of the system! The voice of the populace! The silly thread titles and the unending cute gif spams! For there is nobody born higher than us! For there is no merit in lying to the people! For, in our sleepless nights, we just have to ask: What would Yang Wenli do?

i6kBV1O5rcBZD.gif

Denied.

cajunator

Banned
Im going to sleep. Fishing takes alot of energy.
Plus Im all full with wonton soup, like a happy sated tick.
Im sure happy sated ticks get sleepy too.

dumbyugi

Strike Witches 1-5

I'm really enjoying this so far but I got 3 important questions. Is it ever expained why they don't were pants? Do they explain why there are only female witches? Why does the MC look so much like Saki?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom