• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You missed my story last season.

Indeed.

Because, reasons.

Only reasons not "stuff" too?

It's like the trend with putting RPG progression in every game. Everyone loves seeing numbers go up.

Thank you this is actually answering my question

Oh yeah, this is your first OT transition. It's gonna be a ride.

I'm sorry I don't have anything to say to you but multi-quoting is fun

cajunator

Banned
Here's a more accurate representation of the Miyafuji ancestry.

wj0Jd8X.jpg

I still need to watch Kamichu.

Koume <3

zeroshiki

I still need to watch Kamichu.

You should its a great show.

It does peter out towards the middle/end but its super cute.

I always have this argument with Lafiel but I think Kamichu is pretty close to what a Ghibli TV anime would be if it were created by Brains Base and they hadn't died yet.

Kagami

Strike Witches 1-5

I'm really enjoying this so far but I got 3 important questions. Is it ever expained why they don't were pants? Do they explain why there are only female witches? Why does the MC look so much like Saki?
You may get multiple answers to those questions due to the rules being different in different Strike Witches media, but for specifically the anime:

1) Wearing veryshortpantsthatlooklikeunderwearbuttotallyaren't appears to simply be young women's fashion in that world. Minor movie spoiler:
The intro to the movie makes it clear that women, or at least witches, have been dressing like that since ancient times.

2) Not specifically. Seems like men simply can't use magic.

3) As far as I can tell from Japanese pages discussing their resemblance, it's just a coincidence. Season 1 of both series were animated by Gonzo, but the original character designers, anime character designers, and animation directors are all different.

cajunator

Banned
Did you just respond to the same thing twice? That's cheating!

Oh fuckballs. Youre right. Had the multiquote button on. Meant to reply to another post >_
Im so tired. Mom even placed a pillow on the keyboard because I fell asleep on it once already. she knows Ill just pass out again.
When I come back, you guys should be on a new thread. See you tomorrow morn.

CorvoSol

MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM 21

W-

Wow. A naked Frau Bow scene.

I . . . I was not expecting . . .

Mobile Not Safe For Work Gundam Episode 21. Full Frontal Frau Nudity.

Uh-huh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom