• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Witcher 3 - 1.07 Patch now live

Ragona

Seriously is there any hope sony ever bumps their servers? The download speed is just terrible. Using the pause/ resume tip gives me my full Speed for a grand 2 minutes.

Carn82

True, but psn rarely takes advantage of that for downloads....at least for me. 30mb connection and 119 mins left.

I guess PSN has it's own CDN (content delivery network); if you're in a region where a server is getting hammered the wait can be long.

True, but psn rarely takes advantage of that for downloads....at least for me. 30mb connection and 119 mins left.

Change your MTU to 1450 and your DNS to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4. After months of having downloads at 50 kbps (no hyperbole) I can finally download at my full speed (which is 4MB, not too much)

Introduces a pinning feature for formulae and diagrams. Ingredients and components for pinned formulae/diagrams are highlighted in the shop view. This should greatly facilitate the purchase of currently needed elements.

Fuck me sideways, i'd pay 10 bucks just for this shit.

Seriously is there any hope sony ever bumps their servers? The download speed is just terrible. Using the pause/ resume tip gives me my full Speed for a grand 2 minutes.

Not convinced servers are the issue. The slow downloads weren't a problem until firmware 2.0

It seems like an OS bug

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Who's willing to bet the PC patch is released after the patch is out in all console territories

Voror

Damn I have never had so much trouble downloading something on the PS4 as this patch. It'll download for a little and then just go back to preparing to update. Granted my Internet is crap pretty much.

Coreda

Who's willing to bet the PC patch is released after the patch is out in all console territories

Any word whether this is going to be a recurring thing with synchronized patch releases? I'd put up with it this once, but considering console patches will inherently be delayed it makes little sense.

tumblr_mrql75CqU51r722u6o1_400.gif

to be fair though within an hour would also be within 24h

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Fellow Claywich merchant glitch victims, I am jumping on my ps4 to report whether this has been stealth fixed, or whether our long wait continues for our missing gwent cards. Back shortly...

Really hope this makes the PC version more stable for overclocked GPU's.

It crashes every time, even with a very small overclock, which is definitely not normal, especially for a small OC to crash a game this much.

The MSI GTX 760 Twin Frozr Gaming Edition is an excellent overclocker, no other games crash and stress testing is stable so it's definitely not my gpu that's the problem.

Top Bottom