• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus listed by Amazon.de for October 27

m00h

Banned
Fuck yeah!
I love Wolfenstein. Actually, I am William Joseph "B.J." Blazkowicz tbh.
I hope we'll get a gameplay trailer soon.

LOUD915

Can we stop pretending that the final boss fight in the first game wasn't a pile of shit?

That said, holy fuck am I excited about another one.

I had a feeling Bethesda would have a new game released this year that wasn't Fallout or DOOM VR.

If this is true, 2017 is truly a special year :)

Risev1

No. The average play time for W:TNO is almost 12 hours, and for all types of playstyles, average time rises to 14 hours.

It's a longer than average [non-openworld] FPS game.
Steam says I finished it in 10 hours. That was on normal and there were a number of times I kept dying and resetting. I also don't recall rushing through.

8-10 hours sounds about right.

epmode

was old blood any good? i keep meaning to give it a try. the new order was great.

It's clear that the cutscene budget was lowered but the actual game is just as good.

(I also occasionally run into an issue where the cutscene videos turn my screen green. PC. Pretty annoying, but it only happens in the DLC)

Mifec

In my dream, I smell a barbecue. Children, a dog, and I see someone. I think I see someone. These things, none of it for me. I move by roaring engines, among warriors. We come from the night.

Sometimes Christmas... sometimes birthdays... sometimes mayhem, suffering and death... sometimes you just need to feel... something good. .

Loved that game.

"The monster never dies no matter how many times you kill it"

I can't fucking wait!

These were all so terrible and on the nose that I couldn't help but like them.

Shin

Banned
The pages have been since removed, so maybe true?
Recently bought W:TNO since it was on sale, have yet to play it though.

Top Bottom