• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wonder Woman Review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcelw540

Well the reviews will be coming out in less then twelve hours but some reviews are popping up already so here we go!

image.jpg

Critics Choice: 91%
http://www.criticschoice.com/search/?s=wonder+woman

Empire: 80%

I'll be updating throughout the day,
t1496116800z4.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

entremet

Looks like this will be the highest rated DCEU movie. Not saying much, but good to get the universe on track.

I'll be watching it.

I thought embargo was up at 9pm? Dunno if that's PST or EST, but either way, it's in 12+ hours.

Regardless though, sheeeeit. As someone who hasn't really enjoyed a DC film since The Dark Knight (Man of Steel was just ok), I'm so ready for this.

If the first good DCEU movie turns out to be WW then I can't really complain. That (hopefully) will mean more female superhero representation in future films!

After having seen the movie at the advance fan screening, there is absolutely no way this movie is getting any score below an 8/10. The movie was lit!

dcelw540

I thought embargo was up at 9pm? Dunno if that's PST or EST, but either way, it's in 12+ hours.

Regardless though, sheeeeit. As someone who hasn't really enjoyed a DC film since The Dark Knight (Man of Steel was just ok), I'm so ready for this.

Correct, I changed in the OT

Pachimari

So excited about this one, hope it's good! Couldn't care much about the critics though, I mean I really like Ghost in the Shell.

Pein

Banned
This needs to review so fucking good, like let this breathe hope in to people that DCEU ain't crap. Man of steel was good y'all.

Seems it'll be a well received, solid movie that will perform well at the B.O

Exactly what DCEU needed right now to regain some good faith prior to Justice League, which I hope, will knock it out of the park.

Veelk

Banned
giphy.gif

Jumping the gun a bit on the certified fresh rating, I know, but I'm willing to tempt fate a little. An image looks better than a "It's good" quotation.

I'll change it appropriately if it's only 'fresh' rather than 'certified fresh'

Principate

Saint Titanfall
giphy.gif

Jumping the gun a bit on the certified fresh rating, I know, but I'm willing to tempt fate a little. An image looks better than a "It's good" quotation.

Yeah boi let's do this!

Toa TAK

Banned
giphy.gif

The only thing wrong with this gif is that the cello theme does not suck.

It RULES

Pulling for finally having a good DC film after a loooooong time.

That said I'm still stinging from those good alien covenant reviews for what to me was a steaming turd.

Who's the villain in this anyway?
Hitler with the spear of destiny? Ares?
(spoilers are for logical villains based off the comics and the era, I have no idea who it is).

Im happy this movie seems to going to get good scores and hopefully a good boxoffice also. Wonderwoman making DCEU go on track is epic as someone who one of his favorite dc aninated movies is the wonder woman one.

giphy.gif

Lol this is a good gif.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
too early to tell anything

hold your hype until reviews really start coming out

. . . dammit please let this one be good

Hopefully it's almost glas good as the greatest DCU film, Man of Steel.

you say "the greatest DCU film, Man of Steel," and the phrase itself makes me cringe

the sad thing is you're 100 percent right

Man of Steel was absolute garbage and I hope never to see it again. Dark Knight was ok but had a super flabby middle portion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom