• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wonder Woman Review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CazTGG

I'm expecting a mid-to-low 70s RT score for the film, with most reviews falling between 6-7. It won't blow the world away but it will be far better received than any non-LEGO DC film since The Dark Knight Rises.

Anth0ny

GOTG 2 spoilers
OH THAT PART, shit yeah Yondu racked em up

I think it's in the trailer, actually.

But yeah, it's more of a Batman/Superman thing specifically where they get shit for killing people in the movies rather than all "good guys" in superhero movies.

Kayhan

Best of both worlds.

zB8whGY.png

Hot damn that is Superman.

Veelk

Banned
The man has literally spied on the Justice League so hard and so long that he made plans on how to kill every one of them!

To be fair, he lives in a universe where body snatchers, mind control, or just threats of a similar nature to the league members show their faces on a monthly basis. His plans are reasonable when you consider that he doesn't think that suddenly superman, of his own volition, is going to randomly snap one day and start murdering people, but he might be mind controlled (As he has been several times now) and as a result Batman has to deal with the threat of Superman.

It's a reasonable precaution. And also, his countermeasures were actually non-lethal. They were modified to be deadly by the villain.

Veelk

Banned
Armond will like it if everybody else hates it

Dude's a literal professional contrarian and troll. I personally don't see what he gets out of it. Some lol's from anonymous strangers in exchange for any credibility as a reviewer whatsoever? Why? How is that worth it?

No way will Armond like it.

Armond White on Jonah Hex said:
True art is watching hot-chick Megan Fox (as Lilah the hooker) fearlessly staring at the most grotesque side of Jonah’s face as if coming to grips with her own exploitation.
Chris Pine is simply too good looking for the movie to be "true art"

ReiGun

The man has literally spied on the Justice League so hard and so long that he made plans on how to kill every one of them!
The DC Universe functions on one principle: Batman is always right. Even when he's wrong.

That's his power; the writer is adjusted on his side.

Nev

Banned
Lmao at the gif. It's funny because just with a 5 seconds, muted gif you can already see Robin Wright destroying Gal Gadot.

Not buying the "Gal Gadot nails it!!" PR. But anyways I'm not here to hate, I'm willing to give her a chance.

I hope the movie is good and has some substance. After Gotg 2 I desperately need some superhero movie that isn't offensively through the motions or I'll stop caring about them altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom