• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Final Fantasy Demo is out! (PS4/PS Vita)

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
I really wanted this on Vita, but I felt like the demo ran so poorly. Its performance was so bad, I wonder if Remote Play at home would actually be better/close to native Vita performance. I wouldn't be playing this too often on the subway after Pokemon comes out anyway...

Played through it again and still hate it. Yeah I did classic with full speed and it still came off as overly clunky to me. I especially dislike the UI. Oh well, hoping it ends up being a pleasant surprise and it ends up being a good overall game. Excited to read the OT in the coming days.

Lucreto

Really hard to not watch the videos on YouTube. Chocolina has the same voice as the FFXIII-2 but goes by Chocolatte in the game.

I love the over the top voice acting and can't wait to play the game Friday.

AmanoBuff

If my Vita is set to region 1 (USA) and I get the game for region 3 (I live in South East Asia) will the dlc work? Or do I have to create a region 3 PSN account?

And if I create a region 3 PSN account to get the DLC, will I have to format my memory card to use it in that region?

Thanks in advance for any reply, I really want to start playing but I wanted to check this first before spending on a physical copy.

Edit: sorry, I'll repost this on the OT

hemo memo

Gold Member
If my Vita is set to region 1 (USA) and I get the game for region 3 (I live in South East Asia) will the dlc work? Or do I have to create a region 3 PSN account?

And if I create a region 3 PSN account to get the DLC, will I have to format my memory card to use it in that region?

Thanks in advance for any reply, I really want to start playing but I wanted to check this first before spending on a physical copy.

Edit: sorry, I'll repost this on the OT

Yes DLC code will work on that region only but you can on PS4 download it from region 1 and it will work on a different region I believe.

Top Bottom