• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Worst 0/10 Completed Anime?

Line_HTX

Akame Ga Kill. The whole show is Mallcore bullshit for edgy teens.

Not only that, they decided to go for
the Gecko endings of all Gecko endings AND kill off one of the better characters IN THE STUPIDEST MANNER OF ALL TIME. Like there's doing the character wrong, but then there is LITERALLY the worst kind of injustice to kill that character unimaginable.

1380310_English_ContinueWatchingMobile_2f4ee2e9-7457-e711-8175-020165574d09.jpg

-1i/10

Eureka Seven is one of my favorite anime, should I skip this then?

Principate

Saint Titanfall
the Gecko endings of all Gecko endings AND kill off one of the better characters IN THE STUPIDEST MANNER OF ALL TIME. Like there's doing the character wrong, but then there is LITERALLY the worst kind of injustice to kill that character unimaginable.
I'm not sure which one your even talking about though I didn't watch the anime though have a tough idea of the differences between the manga and anime.

LotusHD

Banned

Which character

Principate

Saint Titanfall
How come all of these obscure animes each have long, detailed Wikipedia articles?

Aren't there better things to be recording for posterity?
Kampfer is reasonably large on going series. It has a manga and a LN and I think the manga is still on going.

Fj0823

As someone who liked Eureka Seven back in the day can I get tld on why this is so bad? I've never seen it.

Eureka Seven is one of my favorite anime, should I skip this then?

I'll spoil you, and trust me. I'm doing you a favor.

After the original ending you start off in present day Japan for some reason were Ao, Eureka's son lives. He is friends with whatsherface and they kinda have some kiddy romance.

Misterious anomalies start bringing stuff from the OG series into the present, creating a huge tech surge based on sub corals

That's when the Not-Angels attack!!, Ao finds the Nirvash-but-not-really and decides to join an organization called not-NERV to fight the Not-Angels with their mechas, he joins pilots like a Tsundere German Girl called Not-Asuka Langley Soryu and a mysterious short haired Girl who keeps spouting anime references and cryptic hints to her origins, she is called Not-Mari Makinami

Whatsherface turns evil because of course she does and vows to help the evil mastermind Not-Kaworu Nagisa help the Not-Angels get energy from scub coral crystals or something

Ao and his team fight them, they also get a canon for their mechas that literally rewrites reality

Ao and not-Asuka have good chemistry together, but since when is Eureka Seven about romance? Get ready for all the blushing and denying!!

At the very end it's revealed that this is happening because in the future Renton and Eureka discovered that they were wrong and the Scubs were actually bad for earth all along! Fuck their adventures fighting for equality! Oh and remember Eureka's dream of being a mother? Turns out Human/Coralian hybrids are allergic to the Trappar in future earth 's air causing Renton and Eurekas firstborn child to die an excruciating death by turning to stone insideo-ut seconds after being born!! :D

So that's why Eureka travels back in time to give Ao a shot at life, creating all the alternate reality/Paradox bullshit

And Renton? Why he's the final villain of the show! You see after they beat Not-Kaworu with the Retcon canon literally writing him out of the story, Renton appears and declares that he now hates Corallians and must destroy them because of what they did to the future world, and uses the Super Nirvash he uses in the OG series to protect Corallians to do so!

But don't worry,Ao talks to him and makes him see the light before choosing to go off off and live in space to avoid more paradoxes, he is joined by Not-Kaworu who was rewritten by the canon into a friendly computer voice

the end.

Other posters can confirm that I am not joking

Angel Cop is negative-10/10-bad. It's amazing, and I genuinely couldn't recommend it enough. The series apparently had at least something of interesting plot, originally, however it got butchered when it came over to America. Basically it went from being about ILLUMINATI to EVIL CORPORATIONS. The English dub really brings this package together quite well, however. I could try describing it, but the complete six-part OVA series, which took five years to complete, is available in its entirety on YouTube. Give it a watch. You won't be disappointed.

tumblr_nn9thiun161r21i5xo1_400.gif

Line_HTX

I'm not sure which one your even talking about though I didn't watch the anime though have a tough idea of the differences between the manga and anime.
Which character

So Leone goes to that Prime Minister and he
activates his Imperial Arm and then shoots Leona multiple times through her body and throws her off the Capital building. Leone survives and manages to use the last of her Imperial Arm to not only bash the Prime Minister's face in but kill him in cold blood. You would think she would go to some haven or regroup up to get her wounds taken care of, but instead she spends all of her remaining time visiting her old drinking friends and finally walks into an empty dark alley where no one could see her bleeding out and dying alone with a content smile on her face.

Rymuth

Angel Cop is negative-10/10-bad. It's amazing, and I genuinely couldn't recommend it enough. The series apparently had at least something of interesting plot, originally, however it got butchered when it came over to America. Basically it went from being about ILLUMINATI to EVIL CORPORATIONS. The English dub really brings this package together quite well, however. I could try describing it, but the complete six-part OVA series, which took five years to complete, is available in its entirety on YouTube. Give it a watch. You won't be disappointed.

tumblr_nn9thiun161r21i5xo1_400.gif

"If this is justice then I am a banana"

LotusHD

Banned
So Leone goes to that Prime Minister and he
activates his Imperial Arm and then shoots Leona multiple times through her body and throws her off the Capital building. Leone survives and manages to use the last of her Imperial Arm to not only bash the Prime Minister's face in but kill him in cold blood. You would think she would go to some haven or regroup up to get her wounds taken care of, but instead she spends all of her remaining time visiting her old drinking friends and finally walks into an empty dark alley where no one could see her bleeding out and dying alone with a content smile on her face.

Oh, that.

Meh,
it's the end of the anime at that point, stopped caring after awhile anyways since this show doesn't know when to stop killing people, thereby making you not care about any of them.

pbayne

Gundam 00. Dosent even have the same dumb cheesy factor that Wing has going for it. Its just dumb, garish and boring.

I want to say mahouka koukou no rettousei but i do get some enjoyment out of the oni-sama memes so...eh ill give it a pass barely.

Rue

Big Order.

it's.. special, I was expecting a lot from the creator of Mirai Nikki which I absolutely loved.

But this? This anime?

CfUciE5.jpg

It's... really really shit. Honestly, I am torn on completely shitting on it because it's kind of parody levels of "so bad it's good". So I would want more people to watch this insane train wreck.

bobawesome

School Days and Shinsekai Yori are the lowest I've rated an anime, at 3 and 4 respectively.

School Days had the amazing final episode and Shinsekai Yori looked nice and had decent music. I really didn't like the characters as they grew older and the revelations didn't do anything for me.

But as much as I dislike some anime, nothing is a 0/10. Not even Mars of Destruction.

ShadowOwl

FMAB

Not necessarily 0/10 on it's own individual merits, but for being redundant in general and pointless to watch due to 03 being better in every way.
ac67120ba4a74bc4fb59a3c9683bfaa61937182b125391bc1fd520bbed33270a.jpg

FMA 03 had one of most nonsensical endings of all time.
Writers: Eh, we ran out of ideas... ah, Nazis!
FMAB was shonen perfection.

LotusHD

Banned
School Days and Shinsekai Yori are the lowest I've rated an anime, at 3 and 4 respectively.

School Days had the amazing final episode and Shinsekai Yori looked nice and had decent music. I really didn't like the characters as they grew older and the revelations didn't do anything for me.

But as much as I dislike some anime, nothing is a 0/10. Not even Mars of Destruction.

:I

Osukaa

60263.jpg

Aldonah Zero

Watched it after hearing Gaffers complain what a piece of shit it is and I was not ready.

Everyone, aside from the main character, is worthless. Every. One. How do they function without him? The military itself kneels before him, the entire army is about effective as a wet napkin and they just sit around waiting for him to save the day.

He makes Jesus Yamato look like a well-rounded character with depth.

Awww damn you done triggered me. I will not tolerate the hate on this Anime. Also Slain was my favorite character in the whole Anime fck Inaho and the princess! Come at me Gaf!

But seriously I enjoyed it throughly

sonicmj1

As someone who liked Eureka Seven back in the day can I get tld on why this is so bad? I've never seen it.

It starts out alright, if hard to place in E7 canon at first. But around the halfway mark they introduced time travel, and not long after that they introduced alternate timelines with a weapon that can remove things from existence and rewrite history so they were never there. This quickly leads to the plot becoming a huge clusterfuck where nothing matters because the world's state and character motivations keep changing drastically, and it ends with the series taking a huge dump on any fans of the original series for no particular reason. At best, it's an awful, pointless story. At worst, it's actively hostile.

Aldnoah.Zero didn't have the tie-in to an earlier series to make things extra painful, but its ending was so terrible that I consider it a bigger waste of time. Still, those series are too well-produced to be on the level of some of the truly awful garbage this industry has created.

ShirAhava

Plays with kids toys, in the adult gaming world
I've been watching anime since 1991....this is the only anime I hate worst MC ever and the rest isn't even worth talking about
KILL IT WITH FIRE

73199l.jpg

Big Order.

it's.. special, I was expecting a lot from the creator of Mirai Nikki which I absolutely loved.

But this? This anime?

CfUciE5.jpg

It's... really really shit. Honestly, I am torn on completely shitting on it because it's kind of parody levels of "so bad it's good". So I would want more people to watch this insane train wreck.
i think it changed from the manga a lot.
i don't even remember the ending or what was different compare to the manga now.

Fj0823

Are people here seriously putting Shin Sekai Tori,FMA:B,Evangelion and Steins;Gate on the same level as Eureka Seven AO?

I get opinions and everything but...c'mon

zulux21

i believe mars of destruction is a top contender for the worst anime ever made. md geist is up there, as well

nah... it's a 1 or 2 out of 10 not a 0.

I mean it's terrible but there are at least parts that are so badly done that they are just funny.

the chrono trigger ova was far worse.

and because my friends and I were trying to MST them I have seen both 5 plus times.

Mars was fun to riff... chrono was nearly unriffable @_@

ShadowOwl

Just a friendly reminder people:

0/10 means utter garbage, trash that should be buried deep down the earth.
Not "I don't like that anime for that very specific reasons".

Almost every show I've watched has had some sort of redeeming feature in it that would keep it from being a stright 0/10 except for one show. Tenchi Muyo GXP is easily the worst anime I've ever watched. Avoid that shit at all costs

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Of shows I actually finished, Big Order was god awful (It just went all over the place and wasn't really coherent)

Fractale was also pretty bad, but I may have just been in a bad mood that day. My feelings of the show are that it seemed pretentious and pointless.

Those are the worst shows I actually bothered to finish. Usually if its crap, I'll stop sooner.

RetroDLC

Foundations of Burden
Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero is the worst anime I've ever enjoyed. Anyone who's seen it, especially episode two, will know how bad it can be.

71GSq6MVcgL._SL1000_.jpg

TokiDoki

Seriously this thread . Aldnoah Zero is trash I can agree but mentions like Steins Gate or Gundam 00 , you guys really haven't seen real worst .

M

Macapala

Unconfirmed Member
OP nailed it. Guilty Crown was terrible.... Once I got the the T&A episode (where they're at the spa or whatever it was) I gave up.

Lagamorph

Seikon no Qwaser/Qwaser of Stigmata was basically the writer saying "I really wanted to make a Hentai but nobody in the mainstream would take it, so I made something as close to Hentai as I could to get it mainstream published and slapped some generic Shonen style bullshit onto it"

The protags super powers are fueled by Breast Milk.

Top Bottom