• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Would you talk to someone because they were wearing cat ears?

Status
Not open for further replies.

big_z

Persona7 said:
i don't understand this shit

i saw a guy wearing a tail once and i assumed he is one of those fur things?

most likely. small racoon tail things were in fashion in japan years ago but now if you see someone dressed with one odds are he/she is a furry. run like hell, hide the children.

The Wispy Scoundrel said:
2s021eb.jpg
?
Yes.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Put suave face on; approach cat ear girl like a gentleman and tell her that she looks fat in those cat ears.

You're welcome, cat ear girl.

big_z said:
i dont find her annoying at least not to the same extent as those other j-tard girls like the one that talked like a 3 year old with fucked up teeth or the one that moved to japan...
you'd be surprised how some people get their start that way :lol

2nk2rlt.jpg

_Isaac

I wouldn't talk to a lady because of cat ears. I sometimes see people wearing weird stuff and it's never a reason for me to have a chat with them.

big_z said:
0.jpg

would! ...but i think she leans more toward the side of goth.

if it was anime related fuck no.
71n21f.jpg

dismas said:
Saw a girl wearing cat ears on my way to class. She wasn't bad-looking either. I considered starting a conversation because she'd probably be into anime like me, but my kissless virgin self couldn't do it.
Is this college or high school? I wouldn't suggest going up to some girl just because she was wearing cat ears. "So... you are wearing cat ears. You like anime?"

KamenSenshi

On the topic of people that do things with cats, who was the one the put her cats heads in her mouth? I know I saw it here, like a year or two ago.

Alucrid

Banned
KamenSenshi said:
On the topic of people that do things with cats, who was the one the put her cats heads in her mouth? I know I saw it here, like a year or two ago.

When were we talking about doing stuff with cats?

ijed

DemiMatt said:
in my experience its the cat ears that are cute and not the girl, its generally some semi cute, but due to the circumstances (other girls in class etc) that she then becomes cute and generally is not.

B19eM.gif

big ander

There was a girl who wore cat-ears and a tail in my HS, she also liked to balance her books/water bottle on her head. Some made a game out of getting them off her head, and the farther away you could do it without actually hitting her the more impressive it was.

DMG-01

There was a girl in one of my classes in middle school who wore cat ears. She was pretty much hyper all the time. Kind of what you'd expect of a person wearing cat ears, really.

Also, there was this kid in one of my classes who wore a reptile-looking tail for the first half of the year. Then I guess he upgraded(?) to a wolf tail for the second half of the year. He also had a protractor in a sheath attached to his belt. He wasn't really a furry though, surprisingly. Or, at least, he didn't act like one.

Alucrid

Banned
salva said:
There's this fat girl in my film class that wears cat ears occasionally. We always make fun of her.

Apparently it's not working so well as a detractor from her overweightness.

shuri

Banned
Anime fangirls and computer geeks are usually the loosest females. If she's always hanging out with a bunch of guys, and always the same guys, you can be sure she has banged, or is banging a few of them.

It's the law.

Kraftwerk said:
Amazing :lol :lol
Thank you! :lol

shuri said:
Anime fangirls and computer geeks are usually the loosest females. If she's always hanging out with a bunch of guys, and always the same guys, you can be sure she has banged, or is banging a few of them.

It's the law.
Yeah, nothing like sloppy anime/computer geeks seconds.

mibm

aka funkky
shuri said:

It's the law.
Who do I go to for enforcement of this law?

Dude, she was obviously peacocking. She wants people to talk to her about her nerdy ass cat ears or she wouldn't dare wear them in public. She's setting you up for this easy ass opener and you don't even take it? You fail at life.

Talk to her next time, goober.

okno

The amount of girls who wear cat ears and tails is astounding. I'll usually see one or two on the train into work, and at least another three walking down the street, before and after school. It's bizarre.

mcrae

Stat Flow said:
You should have just asked her if she liked anime. The best way to get into a conversation is to find the quickest way to a common interest. If she likes an anime you like then it would be even easier because it will take less pressure off of you to say something since you're depending on the support of the anime content. There's nothing wrong with that either.

on a completely related note, whenever i see your avatar i go up to firefox's search bar and type youtube smang it.... you know the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom