• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Would you talk to someone because they were wearing cat ears?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Wispy Scoundrel said:
2s021eb.jpg
?

:O :O :O

:O

tiff

Banned
BuddhaRockstar said:
It's probably best that you just leave the thread now before you learn the real reason.
I assumed it was for costumes, but they never do anything but freak out over foam the entire video.
PounchEnvy said:
Okay are they actually mentally ill? They had a handicapped thing and them being mentally ill would make me hate them less.
They're just acting like dorks. I've seen plenty of people like them.

big_z

Legendary Warrior said:
I assumed it was for costumes, but they never do anything but freak out over foam the entire video.

They're just acting like dorks. I've seen plenty of people like them.
Nah theyre crazy. Watch the follow up video someone posted.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Nose Master said:
In this day and age of furries, I'd probably be more scared off than anything. :lol

I'd say that there's a big difference between some girl wearing cat ears and furries.

Nose Master

DrForester said:
I'd say that there's a big difference between some girl wearing cat ears and furries.

I know. I'm just paranoid ever since this kid at work came out to me as a furry :lol

That said, if she's walking around in public (not at a convention or anything) wearing cat ears... no thanks. Absolutely has to have something wrong with her.

Talon

Yeah, no.

There was this strange girl in my dorm freshman year that did the same thing. Striking up a conversation with her meant half an hour of your life just went straight down the drain. She would literally just trap you in a corner and monologue.

She was actually pretty cute otherwise.

Anyways, we always had a few kids that took Halloween too seriously. My favorite was this doofus that wore a sword and shield to class. Unfortunately, he showed up late to this one class with really narrow doors, so he loudly clambered into class as the shield got stuck in the door. The entire class just glared at him, and he slowly backed out of the class room as everyone laughed.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Yes and I'd hit her with my best chat-up lines like "nyan nyan nyan nyan~!" or "nyan nyan nyan nyaaaan~?"

mAcOdIn

I would and under no circumstance would I ever bring up the cat ears or anything related because I'm sure she wants to be asked about them.

Chuckie

okno said:
The amount of girls who wear cat ears and tails is astounding. I'll usually see one or two on the train into work, and at least another three walking down the street, before and after school. It's bizarre.

Where do you see those? I have never ever met a girl wearing cat ears or tails. Closest thing is my one year old cousin and her wolfshead winterhat.

Koshiba

shuri said:
Anime fangirls and computer geeks are usually the loosest females. If she's always hanging out with a bunch of guys, and always the same guys, you can be sure she has banged, or is banging a few of them.

It's the law.

I must be the exception then.

jaxword

Dismas, you need to stop with that "kissless virgin" garbage. You can get ANY girl in the world.

I'm telling you this as an ugly as sin nerd who grew up in a hyper-religious home who was too scared to masturbate for 16 years--and then I realized, "What the hell is holding me back?"

I'm still an ugly nerd, but 5 years later I've dated and had sex with girls FAR out of my league--reminder, I am still one ugly dork who plays too many video games, and that's not gonna change.

It's confidence. All confidence. You walk up to a girl and flat out say "Hi, my name's Dave, I noticed your ears, that's cool, what's your name?" What's she gonna say? No? Big deal. Move on to another. That's life, never hold yourself back.

I'm telling you flat out, as a fellow nerd, you can get ANY girl if you are confident enough. Go to the gym, comb your hair a bit and wear some nicer clothes if you need the confidence boosters, and GO TALK TO GIRLS.

You can do it.

Jay Sosa

dismas said:
Saw a girl wearing cat ears on my way to class. She wasn't bad-looking either. I considered starting a conversation because she'd probably be into anime like me, but my kissless virgin self couldn't do it.

What weird country you livin in? In my 30 years on this planet I never seen any girl wearing cat ears that wasn't like 8 years old...oh wait nvm.

I must be the exception then

You always bang all of them?

jaxword

Jay Sosa said:
What weird country you livin in? In my 30 years on this planet I never seen any girl wearing cat ears that wasn't like 8 years old...oh wait nvm.

USA, and around my college we have everything from furries to goths to LARPers.

jaxword

LARPers are those guys that run around like Renaissance Fair Reenactors in the Quad. Though not in Winter, too cold.

And there's a difference between some nerdy girl wearing cat ears versus someone in a full Tigger costume.

In any case, that's completely irrelevant towards the point I was making about having confidence about approaching any giirl.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
dismas said:
Saw a girl wearing cat ears on my way to class. She wasn't bad-looking either. I considered starting a conversation because she'd probably be into anime like me, but my kissless virgin self couldn't do it.

you're spineless

Jay Sosa

jaxword said:
LARPers are those guys that run around like Renaissance Fair Reenactors in the Quad. Though not in Winter, too cold.

And there's a difference between some nerdy girl wearing cat ears versus someone in a full Tigger costume.

In any case, that's completely irrelevant towards the point I was making about having confidence about approaching any giirl.

Thanks for explaining, if you want advice read the big girl age thread, at least some people in there seem to know what they are talking about.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
jaxword said:

It should be noted that even those of us who work at Renaissance Fairs find those people a bit...um...

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
It all depends on age. I'm in my mid-30's. If I saw someone walking through my firm wearing cat ears. Yeah, I wouldn't talk to them.

If it was the neighbor's 4 year old. Then sure.

In the OP's specific case. I don't think it matters if the girl was wearing cat ears or not. Why are you so afraid of the pussy?

jaxword

Jay Sosa said:
Thanks for explaining, if you want advice read the big girl age thread, at least some people in there seem to know what they are talking about.

I think you have misread a few of my replies to Dismas, unless you are suggesting that thread as a place to dispense advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom