• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Would you talk to someone because they were wearing cat ears?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucrid

Banned
ChiTownBuffalo said:
It all depends on age. I'm in my mid-30's. If I saw someone walking through my firm wearing cat ears. Yeah, I wouldn't talk to them.

If it was the neighbor's 4 year old. Then sure.

In the OP's specific case. I don't think it matters if the girl was wearing cat ears or not. Why are you so afraid of the pussy?

Puts ChiTownBuffalo on the neighborhood watch list.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
Alucrid said:
Puts ChiTownBuffalo on the neighborhood watch list.

Actually, I have a coworker that's on a watchlist. He's not an attorney. But yeah.

The Wispy Scoundrel said:
2s021eb.jpg
?

Thought this was the only kind

BuddhaRockstar said:
I would purposely avoid talking to someone wearing cat ears in public, because that is usually a sign of mental illness-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLmD_69pXpk

...why you gotta ruin it

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I bought my gf a hat with cat ears on it a few years back and she loved it, people would come up to her all the time and talk to her, or just smile in the street. Didn't mean she wanted to fuck them, but she certainly did love the attention.

I don't know if it makes me a furry but I think cat ears on cute girls are insanely hot.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
KevinCow said:
That's what you think.
Ok, maybe she wanted to fuck some of them :lol All I'm saying is that cat ears are not necessarily an invitation to sexy time but that they are sometimes an indication that the person is open to talking to nice strangers. Cat ears in the bedroom though... Me-ow!

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
Jedeye Sniv said:
I don't know if it makes me a furry.

Well, its a slippery slope. If you get her those paw mittens, then yes, you are disgusting furry, an abomination in the eye of every major society and religion, and only the cleansing Hellfires of uh...Hell, will be able to absolve you.

Momo said:
I have no problem communicating with a neko.

if she isn't wearing a tail it's not a neko :p

as for seeing a girl wearing cat ears, can't say i have. If anything i would just look and go "huh, ok" and be on my way.

sdaklfdskjdfskj :lol :lol at that gif, i was eating my breakfast and almost choked

dismas

_dementia said:
Just met someone like this recently... that explains things

ninj4junpei said:
Is this college or high school? I wouldn't suggest going up to some girl just because she was wearing cat ears. "So... you are wearing cat ears. You like anime?"
College

Yeah, I probably should've said something. The semester's pretty much over so even if I did embarrass myself she'll probably forget me over the break. Also, I originally saw her in an open access lab; I probably won't see her again unless it's out of pure chance.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
dismas said:
Yeah, I probably should've said something. The semester's pretty much over so even if I did embarrass myself she'll probably forget me over the break. Also, I originally saw her in an open access lab; I probably won't see her again unless it's out of pure chance.

1) you only embarrass yourself by not doing anything. manning up and talking to her is nothing to be embarrassed about even if she doesn't want to give you her number.

2) who gives a shit what she thinks or whether or not she forgets you? you're the man, dog. she should be so lucky that you approached her.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
generic catears? otherwise you should be able to identify the series shes into based off the look of the ears.

Alucrid

Banned
jon bones said:
1) you only embarrass yourself by not doing anything. manning up and talking to her is nothing to be embarrassed about even if she doesn't want to give you her number.

2) who gives a shit what she thinks or whether or not she forgets you? you're the man, dawg. she should be so lucky that you approached her.

fixed.

Cat ears you say...?
Y8JA7.gif

Chances are she's crazy as hell. Nobody wears that shit in public unless they're like 14 or something. If she was my age mate(20) then she'd come off as a bit of a weirdo.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Jay Sosa said:
What weird country you livin in? In my 30 years on this planet I never seen any girl wearing cat ears that wasn't like 8 years old...oh wait nvm.

You always bang all of them?

I've never seen any girls wearing cat ears either, apart from anime cons. And I went to the largest college in the state of NY (though this was a bit before the big anime boom). Nor do I know any weeaboos in real life, yet apparently according to the Internet, they're everywhere. Now guidos and Situation-wannabes, yeah they are a plague where I live.

HeySeuss

I don't need a reason to talk to someone. If I see a cute girl I just walk up and start a conversation. She's not going to chew your face off or anything.

But apparently I'm in the minority here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom